Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. SAW 3 10/10 because It's another classic that's savage :D
    Saw-Iii-Movie.jpg tumblr_n8q5ihp3xU1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Winner Winner x 2

2. Damn Man That Part You Posted The GIF of.:sick::notworthy: I Think The Torture Rack was The Worse Tho. Was That in 3? I Think it was If I Remember Right...Black Guy was In it? I Had to Look Away at The Part ngl.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hell yeah you're right T:D
    ddc82c2d33eeb20b4ffa90647a8599b3920da9a2_hq.gif

It is savage af when you start to see his legs/arms snap :sick::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 2

4. IKR That's Why I Had to Look Away TBH. Those Other Had it Easier but Still Would Suck To Be Thst Gyal Who was Frozen To Death an The Judge Who Was Getting Drowned in Pig Stuff.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. SAW 4 10/10 because to adds to the story & it's savage :hello::hello::smoking:

81c2MPPMJAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg tumblr_4c9214bdf5fd01861b26ec1c77b0dca3_22482205_500.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hell yeah I'm going to get them all eventually T:D I need to watch them before I see the new film that's out this month :yay::yay:

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Lol Ohhhh LMK What You Think of 5 Once You Watch it.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Electric dreams on amazon, it's a bunch of shorter movies.

7/10

They have a good cast.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Hell yeah I will do T:smoke: I'm probably going to watch 5 & 6 tonight because I've found a website to watch them on :D:jump::jump:, I'm still going to buy them on dvd though so I've got them all in my collection :yay::yay:

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Nice lol ill Be Checkin for your Posts about it. I Think it
    Harsh what they do to Meagan Good in Saw 5 lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. SAW 5 10/10 Becayse it's just as savage as the others @Dizzy it was lit af T:biggrin::hello:
    71a1EMH5E7L._AC_SL1122_.jpg tumblr_30c578236c31b69fd215ecdee517f878_1e163ee1_500.gif tumblr_o8ioqty5vP1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. A robin Williams classic i watched with the kids earlier.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

13. You Right That Isa Classic. I Haven't Seen That Movie in Years. Did Y'all Enjoy it?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1

14. Some of the jokes are pretty funny being its a kids movie and the adult humor is pretty good.

• Winner Winner x 2

15. Yea Ima Have to Buy That Movie an ReWatch it because I don't Remember Much of it. Thank You For Reminding Me of it.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Hell yeah I wasn't expecting her to do that to her so it was savage T:D

• Winner Winner x 1

17. Yea That's Megan Good lol She One of My Favorite Actresses but She Don't Really Survive Any Horror Movies That She in Ever.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

18. Danger, deception and murder descend upon a sleepy town when a professional assassin accepts a new assignment from his enigmatic boss(Hopkins) who also stole the films budget
    A lonesome stranger, secure, nerves of steel, must track down and kill a rogue Hitman to satisfy an outstanding debt. But the only information he's been given is a time and location where to find his quarry - 5pm at a rustic diner in the dying town. No name, no description, nothing. When the assassin arrives there are several possible targets, including the county sheriff. Endangering his life, the assassin embarks on a manhunt to find the Hitman and accomplish his mission. But the danger escalates when the erotic encounters with a local woman threaten to derail his task.
    I watched with half an eye, about an extremely paranoid hitman, who talks to himself,
    maybe I didn't see it right, so I'll still call it almost-crap but funny

Stoner value - Half an Eye

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1