Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Cinderella. The animated one.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. The Hills Have Eyes (2006) I would say 7/10 because it was really creepy and those hill people scare me too much.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

3. 1 or 2 Dizzy.. one after the other...I had to toke serious after, just to get some sleep ...lololol

Oh theirs 4 out now I prefer the ones from the 1970's ..lol art 2 below maybe full?

15 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Hills Have Eyes 2

• Creative Creative x 1

4. Oh snap! I didn't know there was a 2nd one! I will have to ask my husband to get it so we can watch. Even tho the first one legit creeped me out lbvs.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Spiderman: Far from Home - 8/10 Was worried the first movie after Endgame wouldn't live up to hype but really enjoyed the new Spiderman. Funny and a good story, Gyllenhal did a good job with Mysterio

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Romeo Must Die 10/10 Classic movie imo. Jet Li was cool in this an my girl Aaliyah was so pretty as always R.I.P gone way to soon :(

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Benedict Cumberbatch's latest film Rogue Male still under development I thought I'd watch the original

British hunter Thorndike vacationing in Bavaria has Hitler in his gun sight. He is captured, beaten, left for dead, and escapes back to London where he is hounded by German agents and aided by a young woman.
    that I score a 3/10 for a 1941 movie (shudder) then I watched the updated 1976:

Early in 1939 Sir Robert Hunter (Peter O'Toole) takes aim at Adolf Hitler (Michael Sheard) with a high powered rifle, but the shot misses its mark. Captured and tortured by the Gestapo and left for dead, Sir Robert makes his way back to England where he discovers the Gestapo has followed him. Knowing that his government would turn him over to German authorities, Sir Robert goes underground in his battle with his pursuers

I give 2/10 more shudder ugh!
    after watching that crap I wonder why Benedict Cumberbatch would want to venture into such a crappy story
    from the works of Geoffrey Household, other than the challenge of making it great,
    but its still is a battle uphill, .. for the viewer too

avoid all until we know more

8. Avengers Endgame gets a perfect score!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Central Intelligence 10/10 Dwayne The Rock Johnson and Kevin Hart where funny in this movie it was a good one I enjoy watching it while high.

~Toni~

10. Beats 7/10

Netflix special about a teenager who makes, you guessed it, beats lol. Anthony Anderson plays a music producer who sees potential in the kid and tries to get back in the game. I usually like the roles he plays but this one didn't turn out so well. His character wasn't believable.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I watched Everly by my self early because I couldn't remember what happen in it. 10/10 tho except for the sulfur acid that part was to much an I had to look away tbh!

~Toni~

12. It was the Maradona movie and I'm giving it a solid 9 out of 10! Must Watch especially if you're into football!

13. Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis, Melanie Griffith Yeah but a real BUMMER of a film
    After his mistress runs over a young teen, a Wall Street hotshot sees his life unravel
    in the spotlight and attracting the interest of a down and out reporter
    AVOID: ...lol

14. Out For Justice 7/10 it was okay for being made in 1991 lol.
    Was funny how they had William Forsyth killing everyone an then got wooped/killed by Steven Segal at the end like he was a joke

~Toni~

15. The life story of the famed rocket scientist Dr. Werner von Braun, one of the most brilliant and controversial figures of the space age. Dr. von Braun helped pioneer man's adventure into space through his rocket experiments; his was the brain behind the V-2 rockets which blasted London in World War II; his was also the brain which led America into the development and the launching of space satellites
    a 30 second countdown that lasted so long, ( 1min:14 sec.) that it allowed my buddies and I, ample time to recharge our bongs for the rocket takeoff
    Stoner Value: High ...Higher lol

16. Behind the Candelabra - the bio pic about Liberace and Scott Thorson, starring Michael Douglas and Matt Damon in the leads. They must have used ALOT of makeup on Michael Douglas to make him appear that young!
    It was an entertaining enough flick in a Torch Song Trilogy kind of way.
    Although, I think it could have been more salacious. The gay drama wasn't over-the-top enough. Could have used more screaming, flouncing about and throwing things. They should have hired Rob Halford as a consultant.
    Kudos are in order, though, for Douglas and Damon's simulated (?) butt sex!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Crawl: 5/10 Some pretty cringey parts, some terrible CGI for everything but the gators, and just overall not great, but hey, there were some fun kills in the movie and I think that is the only reason anyone is going to see this

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Birdemic 2/10 probably the best worst movie i have ever seen in my life.

• Funny Funny x 2

19. lying and stealing ...I feel a sleep I want me money back ...lol
    Super Thief who wants out. Elyse "Emily Ratajkowski" is an aspiring actress whose own past transgressions in Hollywood haunt her, as well as a mountain of debt. These two outsiders are drawn to each other.
    2/10

20. The last 2 movies I watch are

Transformers-age of Extinction 8/10 Idk much about The Transformers tbh but this was a cool movie an a lot of cool action imo!

Alien-Covenant 10/10 this movie wild asf. Even after all these years those Xenomorphs still creep me out tho! An that ending gives me the chills too!

~Toni~