Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. #17641 Dizzy, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Kong- Skull Island 10/10 It was a good movie. I like how Kong was a god to the natives instead of being feared. Those skull dinosaur things give me the creeps tho. Did not expect John Goodman & Sam Jackson to be killed tho smh! Good to see Tom Hiddleston in the movie tho too :)

~Toni~

2. Rocket Man 6/10

3. The Happytime Murders
    11/10
    This movie is absolutely hilarious, you definitely should give it a watch. It's pretty high on my favorite movies list, I absolutely love it.
    P.S I would totally recommend watching this high

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Men In Black (2019) - 6/10 - Movie was entertaining, Hemsworth is great in it, but extremely predictable. Still a fun time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. #17645 Vee, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019

Please tell me I'm watching MIB-4? As I thought it be THOR ...no its the Avengers
    as these 2 actors were teams in both and the silly producers thought
    they would try something new, it scores really low at IMDB (5.4) now I know why
    never thought I'd be asking for Wil Smith back please ...lol
    Dark Phoenix still holding top position for me

SCORE: 4; stoner value = Average (muddled story, shit acting)

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Me and my little sister going to see Dark Phoenix tonight ill say my opinion after.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Captain Marvel
    Was pretty good, better then I thought
    [​IMG]

8. Never heard of that one yet

9. Its a X-Men film you know with Mystique and Professor X and Magneto and all of them?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. OK I Know that one , I bet it will be awesome.
    I love them all Thanks Toni

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Six Feet Apart- about 2 young people in hospital suffering from cystic fibrosis .
    Mushy, Sad, but not that bad.

12. We have Movie Night with our friends about 20 of us a few times a week if we can
    So we all like a veriety of genre of flixs

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Me and the little sister went and seen X-Men Dark Phoenix last night. I thought it was good I would say its a 8/10.Not going to post anything because it might be consider spoilers but it was a pretty good movie. I just wish it wasn't the last one :(

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Al tho the script has so many holes etc
    its still a better movie than MIB4
    but at the same time I coudn't reflect how little help Phoenix gets from her crew ...lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. #17655 Vee, Jun 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019

Don't look to close as theirs many holes..only 6 years between Shaft 1 and Shaft 2 ....lol

True I have grown very weary of Sam Jackson
    being the only experienced black actor in nth 'Merica
    he really needs a break
    So this time I rank the movie just on the noise of the audience
    then this is a 9/10 the viewers loved it
    JJ, aka John Shaft Jr. (Usher), may be a cyber security expert with a degree from MIT, but to uncover the truth behind his best friend's untimely death, he needs an education only his dad can provide. Absent throughout JJ's youth, the legendary locked-and-loaded John Shaft (Jackson) agrees to help his progeny navigate Harlem's heroin-infested underbelly. And while JJ's own FBI analyst's badge may clash with his dad's trademark leather coat, there's no denying family. Besides, Shaft's got an agenda of his own, and a score to settle that's professional and personal.

I should point out to the white colored 'mericans that in this movie they be all Bad and er Dead ..lol

stoner value = Low .......................................But I'd still Take @Dizzy ...lol

16. American Ultra 10/10 lol it was cool me and the man watched it last night. Pretty good with Walter Goggins in the movie he is awesome.

~Toni~

17. Looks Good!: A stoner - who is in fact a government agent - is marked as a liability and targeted for extermination. But he's too well-trained and too high for them to handle.

• Winner Winner x 1

18. Thank you for saying that Vostok lol. Lol I've not seen the new Shaft movie yet only the old one. I respect your opinions on movies tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  19. #17659 HT, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    The Apartment (1960)

give it a 75/100

I liked it....and I just looked it up and it's looking like I unintentionally watched it on its release date anniversary..June 15th 1960. so thats pretty cool and crazy

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. Logan 10/10 Was not expecting it to end like it did but it was a good film. That little girl was a G tho lol.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1