Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. French: A dating app matches singles with their soulmates by mining their brain data, but decoding true love comes at a price. .. very good solid story, well directed but short of money in places 8/10

2. 16sec.Spies Like Us (1985).. I won a bet and got a disc

Two bumbling government employees think they are U.S. spies,
    only to discover that they are actually decoys for Nuclear War.

from the Gods of 'merican comedy Akroyd and Chase

written by Akroyd and directed by Landis

with BB king .Sam Riami. Bob Hope and

Terry Gilliam as Dr Imhaus (that won the bet)

a dated comedy worth a 7 for the straight

stoner value Very High

way too many consequences

1985 Yeah we really lived like that but not so funny

3. Young einstien
    It was a funny movie, I would watch it again.

4. #17604 Dizzy, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Black Panther 10/10 my first time seeing this Marvel movie (I think so anyways). It was really good. The Black Panther is a cool idea and Also Michael B. Jordan was a good villain. Kind of disappointed that South African gangster guy (Idk his real name but in the movie it was Ulysses Klaue ) died in the movie tho, I noticed he was in The Avengers: Age Of Ultron as well. My point is he is a great actor whoever he is lbvs.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iron Man 3

9/10 it was good

• Winner Winner x 1

6. Nice one Anni!!! You looking forward to Avengers Endgame at all?

~Toni~

7. Yes i love those movies

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Shazam- 8/10 : had wayy more fun with it than I thought i would. prob my fav DC movie after aquaman

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. #17610 Vee, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019

Heavy Hitting Drama.. trying find out who's the craziest actor here? ..lol
    Professor James Murray begins work compiling words for the first edition of the Oxford English Dictionary in the mid 19th century, and receives over 10,000 entries from a patient at Broadmoor Criminal Lunatic Asylum, Dr. William Minor.
    The climax of movie revolves around concepts of woman support, friendship
    endeavoring, dedication, self-education and thinking outside of the box.
    Mel Gibson vs Sean Penn My monies on Sean Penn (Dr. William Minor)
    8/10

10. Avengers: Endgame 9/10 a great end to phase 3 of the MCU. Left a few doors open for where things can go in future Marvel movies and TV series.

11. Are you watching that Sex Doll Movie again..? says my babe
    Da-Da Yes I am and shes not a sex doll er maybe

Compares to Avenger: Endgame, Alitta is a winner less confusing for a start
    the bad guy in this one ...dead stays dead
    less predicatable story but with just as much cash spent on the CGI alone
    comparing the two, James Cameron and Crew has done a much better job

12. We watched X-Men- Apocalypse 10/10 late last night lol. Its awesomean ICW until the next one where Jean Grey becomes The Dark Phoenix!!!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Street Fighter-The Legend of Chun Li 10/10 This movie was better then I expected. Some very good but under rated actors Like Kirsten Kreuk ,Neal Mcdonough, Michael Clark Duncan and Robin Shou in this one. I am wishing they would make another film of it since They mention Ryu at the end LBVS!!!

~Toni~

14. Game over, man 9/10

15. 10/10 one of my favorite comedies ever

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Spiderman Homecoming 8.8/10 great movie, wasn't a huge fan of the villain but it was still the best Spiderman movie in awhile. Had to watch it before the new one comes out.

going to watch Spiderman Into the Spider-verse later.

17. Detective Pikachu - 6/10 - If you were a big fan of Pokemon when you were younger, it is definitely cool seeing how they did them in CGI for the movie, they did a really good job with it. Ryan Reynolds was hilarious as Pikachu, some really good lines, plot of the movie overall was not great, but still a good time.

18. #17619 Vee, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019

In this third installment of the adrenaline-fueled action franchise, skilled assassin John Wick (Keanu Reeves) returns with a $14 million price tag on his head and an army of bounty-hunting killers on his trail. After killing a member of the shadowy international assassin's guild, the High Table, John Wick is excommunicado, but the world's most ruthless hit men and women await his every turn.

I'm a fan of Hall Berry, so let me in!
    I can't help but think there is some serious actors here pumping to a crappy script
    with to much money?
    have you ever been in a movie where theirs just too much action?
    again like Wick 1 and 2 this is much the same -O moneymaker
    The comedic dark Russian mafia scenes are a riot
    note to self ..Leave Brains Behind
    John Wick 3 is without a doubt the best action movie to have come out in a few years. And its so surprising and refreshing to see that movies like this still exist. Most action movies you see is filled with ridiculous amounts of shaky-cam, fast edits and way over-the-top fights. This is perfect. You can see all action clear as day, and by god the stuns in this film are extraordinary. Why the Academy Awards don't award talent like this is beyond me. There were times that I wondered if they had used CGI, because someone nuts must be willing to throw themselves from motorbikes and through glass. But whatever case it is, its a dam joy to watch.

As with the previous 2 installments, John Wick 3 is where Keanu Reeves is at home. This role was just made for him, and watching him stand toe to toe with powerhouses like Halle Berry, Ian McShane, Laurence Fishburne and Anjelica Huston, not only shows how good he is as an action star, but as an actor in general. He hasn't been given a role this good since the Matrix, but those movies never showed how good he was just at acting. He sells this movie.

The supporting cast is all amazing, and I loved how they left their character's hanging, giving us hope of seeing them in future installments. I also loved how more in-depth the movie spent on world-building. The way it brings in different cultures into this assassin guild is done very well.

John Wick 3 is an amazing action movie that never loses its steam throughout, and its 2 hour run times flies past, because of non-stop action that is directed and choreographed to perfection. I can't wait to see if they manage to pull off the 4th like they did here.- Daniel

Stoner Value- Low but great action 8/10 ..................................................Body Count: 167

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Venom
    5/10

CG was bad and cartoony. Acting wasnt great, corny at times.

Story was ok.