Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. i foooking love the way you word it vostok you never fail to make me smile including your 1lb punts ;) top man nobody could have described it the way you did lol

2. I've seen this one and remember liking it but I will have to watch again sometime.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. We watched Con Air last night 8/10 A lot of good actors in this movie. Didn't like that they gave Nicolas Cage a fake accent tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. I seen that didn't notice the accent tho ...typical of me ...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm surprised lbvs you seem to notice a Lot about movies! ;) Did you see this movie recently or a long time ago?

~Tonika~

6. within the last 6 months, a buddy who dislikes Cage was ripping the movie

I pointed out that for its age, he and his flicks are doing well

tho Cage has faded from film of late?

cheers/

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. #17587 Dizzy, Mar 5, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Dawn Of The Dead (2004). 10/10 this movie was scary af. Those fast zombies would be the worse an im happy they are not real!

~Tonika~

8. #17588 Vee, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019

the village favorite currently... shown 5-6 times to a almost full house
    a simple but mixed techy film, that if you see later in a Bargain Bin, snap it up
    really I must go for a walk on my breaks ...lol
    Set in the near-future, technology controls nearly all aspects of life. But when Grey, a self-identified technophobe, has his world turned upside down, his only hope for revenge is an experimental computer chip implant called Stem.
    Stoner Value: 7/10 great tech, but better guns ..lol

a very cheep version of Venom/ iron man and other so theirs gotta be a part2?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Captain marvel: 8/10 - Fun movie that does a good job setting up End Game, won't say anything to spoil it but definitely a good watch

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Us: 7/10 - Definitely a good horror movie, had a couple issues but overall worth a watch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Us I give 7.5/10. Was funnier than I expected and makes you think. Different than Get Out. Overall solid movie!

12. the Titfield thunderbolt UK classic 1952?

13. 593E72A3-62B4-4770-948B-7156122DCB95.jpeg
    6/10
    better than I expected

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Highwaymen
    only watched half before the ole lady was ready for bed lol.
    seemed to be shaping up to at least a 7/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Dumbo (2019) - 7/10 - Most of the CGI was done really well, I liked how they made Dumbo look. Some of the CGI was a little rough but they were going for some interesting shots, all in all a good story, Danny Devito and Michael Keaton were great.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. just watched the mule 8/10 movie would recommend to watch for sure

17. Pet Sematary (2019) - 7/10 - Definitely a good horror movie, even with the people in the back loudly complaining that her boyfriend didn't bring the right snacks for the first 5 minutes. I knew the general plot line but haven't seen the original but definitely will circle back to watch that now.

18. Hellboy (2019) - 5/10 - Really gory, some funny parts, some eye rolling parts. Not as bad as the critics are saying, but they could have shaved 30 minutes off