Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. the princess bride 10/10

• Like Like x 1
  2. Re-watched Mad Max old trilogy recently. That's priceless, 10/10.
    The only exception is the third film, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Personally, don't like it at all.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #17484 panoulis, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    I watched Den of Thieves 3 days ago and i can say it was nice and intense, i won't say anything about the movie so you guys can watch it out yourselves. I recommend it for someone who likes action/shooting movies with some robbery scenarios and stuff..also Gerald Butler & 50 Cent are actors in the movie.

IMDB rating 7.0/10
    My rating: 8.0/10

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #17485 Deleted member 1049288, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    edit

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bohemian Rhapsody 8/10

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. First Man (2018)
    Rated: PG-13
    Run Time: 2h 21m
    Genre: Biography, Drama, History
    Release Date: October 12, 2018 (USA)
    Director: Damien Chazelle
    Writers: Josh Singer, James R. Hansen
    Starring: Ryan Gosling as Neil Armstrong, Claire Foy, Jason Clarke

If you're not familiar with this film it's about Neil Armstrong's moon walk and the events leading up to this great accomplishment of mankind.

I give it an 8/10. I like space shit.

Attached Files:

7. Grinch (2018) 8/10: Took my niece to see The Grinch yesterday, fun fact for people who don't know, one of the two directors of the film is Scott Mosier who was Kevin Smith's Producer on many of his first films (and also played the character "Snowball" in Clerks) It was definitely a fun modern take on The Grinch, there was a remixed version of The Grinch song with a rap tone to it that was interesting to me but I watched my niece dancing around and realized, this is for her. Loved the Cindy Lou Who character in this one, she is a little badass and a good role model for little kids. Dr. Strange was fun as The Grinch, but much of the movie was spoken by the narrator

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. #17489 kartik, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018

9. Avatar ..for a re run 10? years later 4k..3d..a great yarn from the old days 99% cgi

expecting pt2 2020 ...lol er maybe, if only her makeup wouldn't keep moving ..lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Bohemian Rhapsody 9/10

Liked this movie a lot. Great acting by Rame Malek.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. I usually watch tv shows. But the last movie was “First Man” about Neil Armstrong and the events leading up to his legendary moon walk. Armstrong was played by Ryan Gosling and I think he did a really good job. I’m really into space shit so I give it an 8/10. If you like space stuff, I highly recommend it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. The Hills Have Eyes 10/10 movie was wild and those bad guys in it were creepy af.

~Toni~

13. Years ago studying Euro Crime I found Sawney Bean who Craven copied his star of off
    was in 1800's? a popular Scots cannibal and is still used this day on how someone civilized can turn savage:
    Sawney Bean - Wikipedia

cheers/

• Like Like x 1

14. I have heard of them lol pretty messed up stuff :eek::sick:

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Overlord (2018)
    saw in theaters with the GF
    I give it a 54 on a scale from 1 to 69
    Overlord

16. Scent of a Woman 10/10 classic Al Pacino movie

17. Bad Samaritan 8.25/10

18. A pitiful attempt to raise Scots nationalism in lew of the Brexit ahead?

as one punter said to me

'more holes in this script than a suit of mail?'

Unfortunatly for Chris Pine(king of Scots) I read my Scots history

not a nice guy either was Braveheart that this followed so closely

some good action scenes but generally ...run!

Score 3/10 Avoid

19. Watched “Pulp Fuction” last night for the first time in a long time. I’ve probably seen it over 100 times and can almost recite every good line in the movie (there aren’t many bad lines). In my opinion, one of the GREATEST movies of all time. So good. The first time I watched it, it confused me a bit with all the different stuff going on. But as I watched it over and over it got a little better each time. As far as my personal movie ratings go, I give it a 10/10 and is on the top of my “must watch” films of all time.

upload_2018-11-26_8-51-23.png

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1