Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Crank 2 10/10 lol this the first time I have seen the 2nd one but I've seen the first a lot. That part with Ricky Verona's talking head in the fish tank was creepy.

~Toni~

2. We watched 007 Spectre last night 10/10

lol that was pretty good I like Daniel Craig as James Bond an Christoph Walts is always a good bad guy. That part with the drills was savage too man I was like omg :eek:

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1

3. I'm from san berdoo... so lol

4. I had a soldier from San Bernardino. He reminded me of Dick McDonald. ...a nerdy geek.

• Like Like x 1
  5. This movie is a 10/10.

It’s a monster movie where the monster gets the girl in the end.

Wonderful

FA52DDDB-3650-4660-8523-6F33D2A59246.jpeg
    DE7A0278-0DE1-4985-938D-4A3548BAB57F.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Zillagod did the soldier keep up? Most folks from berdoo are burnt af. Also known as san burnt adino. This town is bristling with hard drugs and homeless people. Its a damn shame.

Shape of water is a great movie. Love how the creatures eyes click like a camera lens. Id watch that movie again anytime.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Terminator 3 last night on Hulu- horrible

8. Super Troopers 2: 8/10, not quite as good as the original (but that would be tough to top) but absolutely hilarious. Tyler Labine and Will Sasso's parts were great, the lead actress in the movie was really good and incredibly attractive and just a good fun movie. If you like Broken Lizard's movies, you will like this one too

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Revenge..not too shabby either..LOL

• Like Like x 1
  10. We watched War last night 12/10 lol. Good action movie! Jet Li is always cool and so is Jason Statham fine self. Plus it was cool that they had the Yakuza in it so its gets a few extra points.

~Toni~

11. Joe Apartment 9/10 underrated classic lol

i realized Spongebob ripped off this scene lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Just got back from seeing The Avengers Infinity War with my husband 10/10 most def.

Not going to give any spoilers but I recommend every one go see it the movie was amazing.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thor-ragnarok-proper shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Steven kingss-black tower-i reckon the books would have been better...
    Dark skies if u like your paranotmal activity style films youll like this.

15. Best thing i watched so far wasnt a film it was a bix set called 'peaky blinders'wicked old skool gangsters at turn of century.
    Only 4 seriies think there working on 5
    Cillian murphy the scarecrow on batman is one cool mutha

16. Avengers: Infinity War: 9/10. Not going to say anything else, don't want to spoil anything but I definitely recommend seeing it

17. Avengers: Infinity War 10/10 Definitely my favorite Marvel movie to date. sucks we gotta wait for the sequel.

18. Dr Strange: 7/10, the plot of the movie was ok but a little slow, but visually the movie was absolutely awesome

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1