Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. A cure for wellness 8/10.creepy as fuck

2. Saw three movies last night on cable tv

Get Out 10/10 so fucked up crazy weird, rewatched for the fifth time

Black Mass 10/10 because I loved seeing my hometown and I enjoy any movie shot in Southie oh so damn much

The Departed 7/10 because I love movies in my hometown but not a 10 because its so damn slow and I nearly fell asleep in some parts

3. Eyes wide shut 7/10

4. Trees Lounge
    Written by, directed by, and starring Steve Buschemi.
    It's about this out of work, alcoholic, loser mechanic that spends most of his time at this bar he lives above in Long Island.

9/10.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. We went and seen The Black Panther last night. I would say 10/10. Not going to say any spoilers really except I know more about The Black Panther character then I did before. Also I liked that they had that Klaue guy from The Avengers: Age Of Ultron in it as well he is a good actor whoever he is.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. Im watching old boy 2003. So fucking good.

1519421287235.jpg

it's getting pretty squanchy in here!

7. Finally got around to watching Wonder Woman over the weekend: 8/10 good movie to introduce the Wonder Woman back story, though I thought they could have had some better plot in the movie

• Like Like x 1
  8. #17228 Dizzy, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    Assault On Precinct 13 10/10

It was that business lol

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. #17230 Dizzy, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Spider-Man 3 10/10

That Sandman guy was cool af.

~Toni~

10. Finally got around to seeing Black Panther last night: 9/10 really solid movie all around, good action, good plot and good character development.

11. Black Panther: 9.5/10

Tupac biopic: 2/10

12. My brother talked me into watching the new SAW movie with him in theaters like a year ago and it sucked.
    2/10

As for at home I watched Fellowship of the Ring yesterday while at like a [6] and that's a 10/10 IMO. The Gandalf and Boromir death scenes literally made me bawl though lol.

I don't think I've ever watched that movie without smiling and crying, it's just such a good movie I think.

13. We watched Parker last night. I would say 8/10

I love me some Jason Statham movies lol. He is FINE! :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. He is FINE, no homo but I'd chat him up on the down low hahaha...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Veronica. 10/10.

Amazing movie based on events that happened back in Spain. Teenage girl plays with a Oujia board to try and get in touch with her dead father during a solar eclipse. Afterwards. Weird ass shit starts happening. Love the blind nun, and plenty of hair raising moments

• Like Like x 1
  16. Queen Of The Damned 10/10

Aaliyah was so bad ass in this movie and The guy who plays Lestat is cute lol. Tho the movie is nothing like the book.

I also like the music in this movie too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. The Hateful Eight. 5/10
    Possibly named after its producers and directors. Tarantino tries to be too cute. Only reason it even got a 5 was for Samual Jackson getting shot in the junk.

• Like Like x 3
  18. American Pie 10/10 classic comedy

19. #17240 UGODZILLA, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Wonder Woman....my daughter's wanted to see it. My oldest said the actress said she had a green screen on her mid section due to being pregnant

It was decent ...sounds great on a bad ass home theater system .

• Like Like x 1