Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. The Black Pirate - 1926
    This is one of the best pirate movies ever made.
    Douglas Fairbanks produced and starred in this epic about a nobleman who masquerades as a pirate to avenge the death of his father.
    Every known cliche' about pirate movies is in The Black Pirate.
    Suspend your disbelief and get out the popcorn. It's a great ride.
    What takes this movie to a different level is color. The Black Pirate was filmed in a rare, for the time, two color Technicolor process. It looks great for a 90+ year old movie.
    10/10

Turns out it's on You Tube

2. #17182 Dizzy, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    We watched The Punisher 10/10 lol one of my favorites ever since I first seen it. John Travolta as a crime boss is cool lol. I love when The Punisher fights The Russian as well one of my favorite parts of the movie.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Flatliners 6/10 it was a decent movie but wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bright - i would have to give a 8/10.

5. #17186 Dizzy, Jan 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    Repo men 10/10 lol this movie messed with me a lot and that ending was so wild I did not expect it. Liev Schreiber is one of my fav actors.

6. Lucy 8/10

lol can somebody explain to me what was going on near the end of this movie? It lost me in like the last 5 minutes lol.

7. The Post - 7/10 - Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks were great as usual and definitely an interesting piece of US history showing how much our government can really lie to it's citizens every day. Can't imagine what kind of corrupt stories will come out about the present 20 years from now

8. Crank 10/10 lol this movie is crazy

9. Twister. Old movie but watch it high and that shit will have you tripping lol. 8/10

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. IT(2017) 1/10 it was so bad my girl shut it off and she usually likes bad movies lol

man that movie is a classic. one of the best natural disaster movies ever made.

• Agree Agree x 1

11. That IT movie was nothing like the book either man smh.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Freeway 8/10 lol this movie was wild and pretty messed up I liked it a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  13. That movie was nuts. I also like the second one, it's a more modern twist of Hansel and Gretel.

• Informative Informative x 1

14. damn man I'm behind on tings I never even heard of the first one until last night lol. I liked the part where that rapist guy got killed and were she escapes from prison.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. The Ruins 10/10

that movie was messed up. Those plant things are creepy af too.

16. Gangs of New York; 8/10

That's a long ass movie. I'm a big fan of Daniel Day-Lewis, though I though he was a lot better in There Will be Blood.

17. Lolita. 10/10. Very nice if youre into nymphets. The 1990's one

18. Den of Thieves 8/10

We both liked this movie it has good action and unsuspecting ending lol. Plus good actors in it as well.