Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Probably my favorite Joker performance, super dark and crazy, exactly what the Joker should be!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

2. True lol he killed it so sad that hes gone R.I.P. Like every time The Joker was one screen it was memorable.

• Like Like x 2
  3. We watched Fantastic 4 Rise Of The Silver Surfer last night I would say its 7/10. My first time seeing this it was ok but could have been better. I do like how Galactus was in it tho.

• Like Like x 1
  4. wish i could remember the last movie i watched so i could...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jigsaw it was weird & graphic

• Informative Informative x 1

6. I haven't seen that one yet lol. Worth seeing?

7. If you liked the other Saw movies it is definitely a good watch...If not I would skip it lol.

Just saw 3 Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri - 7/10 Movie was really interesting, really original plot but kind of left you wanting something more

• Like Like x 1

8. Well they kind of freak me out lol I sure am happy those are just movies and there isn't someone actually doing it. Yea tho I did see all the other ones so maybe I will check it out thnx.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Run all Night 10/10

Good action movie stars Liam Neeson, Ed Harris and Common. I enjoyed it.

10. @BrewsnWeed666 you should check that movie out if you have not seen it yet!

• Like Like x 1

11. I've never seen it I'll have to look into it :smoke:

• Friendly Friendly x 1

12. Have you ever seen Love Honour & obey? Films amazing :smoke: i think you'd like it:hello:

13. Nah I have not seen it. what kind of movie is it?

• Like Like x 1

14. It's has Gangstas in it & it has comedy moments in it deffo worth watching :smoke:

• Like Like x 1

15. hmm I will have to check that one then & see :)

• Like Like x 1

16. It's one of my favourite films, have you ever seen Four Lions? That films funny as fuck when you're stoned :smoking:

17. no lol I have not seen that one either.

anyways we watched The Hills Have Eyes last night lol 10/10 scary af but still good

• Like Like x 1

18. The hills have eyes is weird AF :laughing::laughing: