Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Taken
    9/10

if you havent seen this movie yet i highly recommend it

2. Vinnie Jones

3. ^that's probably good Vinnie Jones is the shit

Zombieland...7/10 it was funny but ive seen better...dunno wtf all the hype is about

4. I'm going to have to argue this. The acting was boring, the plot was extremely predictable, and the execution failed to intrigue me. Nothing really interesting happened. He did exactly what he said he was going to do with little to no interruptions. Then the cheesy hollywood ending really just iced the horrible cake. I found myself just shit talking this in theaters along with a number other moviegoers. Frankly, I'd give it a 2/10....

5. I too hated this movie and didnt finish it. Everyone I tak to likes it alot but to each his own. Was it just me or wasnt the guys voice one of them voices were you just wanted to fuckin choke him for talking?

6. Next Day Air 8.5/10
    fuckin hilarious!!

7. Green Street Hooligans 4.5/5

Holy shit that was an amazing film. I really have no interest in Elijah Wood but this movie blew me away. I think I almost cried twice through out the film lol. I thought it was just going to be this big violent film but I walked away thinking about somethings. I love great movies haha

8. #88 Johnny Blazed, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
    state of play 8/10

pretty good thriller, reminded me of gone baby gone

9. Natural Born Killerz

9/10

10. zombiland, gayest movie ever! :( 1/10

11. Couples Retreat. 8/10 Vince vaughn is fucken hallarious

12. se7en: 8.5/10. shit was intense..

13. Watched nighmare on elm street 3 to get into the halloween mood. Seriously, Nightmare on elm street is the most overrated shit ever.

Nightmare on Elm Street 3: 6/10

14. Thunderbolt and Lightfoot

9/10

Jeff Bridges and Clint Eastwood, cant go wrong with that combo

15. Went with my little sis to see cloudy with a chance of meatballs gave me the munchies i think it would be better high though. id give it 6.5/10

16. Observe and Report 4/10

although anna faris is lookin smokin hot these days

[​IMG]

17. eXistenZ: one of the coolest concepts behind a movie ever, and pretty well executed.
    You'll probably be going "Whaaa??" most of the time.

8.5/10

18. Weekend At Bernie's 10/10...fuckin classic!!! hilarious

right now im watching The Hangover 9/10...awesome movie

19. Law abiding citazin bad ass

20. Law abiding citazin bad ass