Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate the last strain you tried

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by _OneLove_, Feb 7, 2014.

1. the last thing i picked up on was Tahoe, its a great indica. running low on that though and will probably pick up this weekend, i'll try a new strain and rate it too. 
    on a scale of 1-10 i'd say 8.5, 1 being feeling nothing at all to 10 being baked out of my mind. its pretty heavy and relaxing.

whats the last strain you picked up? even if you're not sure, how does it compare to other recent pick ups, 1-10?

2. here weed is just weed. just standard, mystery dank

3. UK Cheese

Short and intense high with a lotta munchies :)

4. Last stuff I had was some no name dank. Sativa dominant with a pretty nice uplifting high. The taste was forgettable but it was fairly potent. 7.5/10

5. Blueberry.  Great smell, better taste, high potency.  8.75/10

6. OG Kush, 9-9.5  Amazing citrus smell (very lemony)  got me super baked

7. 1. Sour D 9/10
    2. Juicy Fruit 8/10

smoking on both these sativas right now

8. Dont know what we smoke here in NZ, we dont have names for strain we just call all strains "weed" so yeah i dont know what i just smoked but it seems good, prob low-mid

9. bob marley - 9/10
    honestly the only 10/10's are like skywalker and random super dank batches of things haha, to me.
    then snow cap - 8.5/10 if your into mellow body highs

10. Blue Cookies....one of the most frosty buds Ive ever had. Top 3 of all time in my book...

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Zoom in on the Blue Cookies!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. #12 Weedology, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Cali grapefruit 9/10 extremely good smoke. Taste fruity and is a bit skunky and looks amazing. Bad camera but oh well ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392117650.977829.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392117667.795295.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392117696.524738.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. No pics, but Blue Dream. I get it so often, and I do enjoy it.. But i wouldn't put it in the top tier.. 7.5/10 maybe? 7?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Mr bro just shipped me two Ozs of Mr nice guy.. Loving it 10/10 love how it's a hybrid and I get a nice head high but also get a nice body high.

Shittt I haven't blazed up yet today time to rip a zong of it!

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. WELL i tried the Og 13 last night.  they said it was a knockout indica...they didn't lie lol.  It felt nice but I was out on the couch within an hour. :p
    View attachment 1369423

16. some sour diesel straight out of the heart of harlem from a personal friend who lives there. 7/10

17. I had some Northern Lights recently that was pretty stellar. 9/10 super stinky. :smoke:

18. Blue cheese.

Didn't look the best..but damn did it fuck me up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app