Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate My Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jokerz, Mar 23, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Some new stuff I just got. It's getting the job done but I'm not too sure about the quality. What do you guys think?

2. 4-6 out of 10, mids

3. ^the fuck???????????

and def not mids, but maybe a 6.5

4. It's not mids, fuck the weed snobs. 6.5, maybe?

5. 4.5/10 regs or some low mids

smokin' good

6. Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but most of the rest of the world doesn't get medical grade weed. The colour of the bud is nice, good concentration of crystals in certain places.

Now grow up and attempt some rational conversation. I'm just gonna assume you're a bitter, previously banned member?

7. How much it run you

8. High five bro hahaha

9. It's was just a 60 bag. Not sure how much is in it my bro hooked me up. And tbh, I'm not so good with the measurements.

Thanks for the responses guys. Hopefully I will find a 10 somewhere that I can buy soon. Never had it (still kinda new to smoking) but I can't wait to find and try it.

10. #12 tankimin, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
    Hey guys, can you guys rate my weed and if you can name the strain?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Roll those up man. Once you find 10 you may never really want to roll

12. I really only smoke out of bongs. I have pipes and could get some paper but I just love an ice cold chiller. Will the taste of a 10 still be as good through a glass bong?

13. Thats what im saying. The ten will be so great out of glass that you wont want to roll to alter taste or possibly waste.

14. Ah gotcha. I can't fucking wait for some true dank.