Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my weed/10

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TickleMyPickle, Jan 15, 2012.

1. What Do you normally pay for an ounce of purp?

Attached Files:

2. looks preee dank! 8/10

dont normally see purple stuff around here though lol, but if i did it would be the same as any other weed, 300 an ounce

3. No more than I pay for green. Same price.
    6.8-7.2/10
    Looks pretty good.

4. i'll say 8.5/10, that stuff looks very good.

and 300 an ounce? that's a little steep.

5. I'd say 8/10. and 300 for that where I live is pretty good actually. usually dank goes for up to 320 and medical goes for 340 sometimes.

6. damn thats straight purp! 8/10, and i'd probably pay 240-260 for an O of that quality here in florida.

7. what defines medical? AZ doesn't have stipendiaries

8. Here in NC if someone says they can get you medical it means that they can get medical marijuana straight from a dispensary or other place. But ya AZ is pretty expensive I've heard from a friend. About the same as NC.

9. I'd say a strong 7 man
    Buds look nice and dense, some shiny trichromes on there
    Don't know US prices cause I'm in the UK but most people where I live are fucktards and would rip you off to high heaven cause it's purple
    I generally pay between £170-£200 for an oz so thats I guess about $260-$300
    But as I said, shady dealers would charge me about £240 for an oz of something like that, so think more $370

10. I usually pay $180 for something like that. I'd say it's an 8/10, but it's hard to tell because I can't smell it or anything.

11. Stash jar dude. I know you're excited to be posting here, but there are certain forums for content. To show off bud, go to the stash jar.

12. Looks like decent purp.
    10 being piff
    1 being schwag purp

I'd say at least a 6

And my price for purp is the same as green, maybe 5 bucks more per ounce, lol.
    Which is around 345 up in the Northwest US :(

13. There's nothing special about "purp" other than its colour... Not gonna get you higher than anything else just because it reflects a different part of the light spectrum.

It looks like a 7.5-8/10, so I would pay no more than $55 for a quarter of it. $180-190 for an oz.

14. 7/10 No more No less.

15. what kind of purple is that? kush, urkle, gran daddy? other? i would say thats a 7.5/10....prices here are crazy....cant get any green or other color for less than 60...an ounce would be a rip off where im at so i dont bother unless i get hooked up.....stash jar

16. 7.8

looks nice id pay 180 for it

17. Looks like purp, but does it smoke like purp? $300 for an oz with some people (Good deal) probably more like $350+.

18. ITT: idiots don't understand purple can be caused by nutrition deficiency and/or growing conditions/temperatures.

btw, I do believe OP's pic has a purple tint over the whole thing. Look at it closely.

19. ya if you grow at a cold temp it will have purp in it. purp does't effect the high in any way. just a color.

20. GDP is actually going around my area for $300/oz. It looks pretty nice though 7.5/10