Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my pin joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PremiumTokes, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I'm suppose to be saving all my bud (i have about an oz) for when i go up to this girls house out of state for awhile this summer. But I got tempted and rolled a teeny weeny jay to smoke before bed. An absolute pin. What you guys think? One of my first time rolling.[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Thats a pinner for sure and it probably won't hit very well. 4/10
    And please only start one thread, not multiple ones in different sections

3. That's going to taste like bleach.

4. Enjoy it man. Pinners serve there purpose. But in my experience I tend to get a better weed "bang/buck" ratio if instead of rolling a small J, I load that same amount of pot in a Spoon pipe if I have one available. You can make it go a little further, but then again nothing is as relaxing as a joint.

I am about to roll up a J aswell and hang out in my jacuzzi on my house boat in a big ass lake with a bunch of mountains in the back ground. And when I say Jacuzzi on a house boat on a lake in the mountains somewhere, I really mean I am about to get high in my bathtub with the lights turned off.

5. Next time you roll a pinner you need to cut the paper lengthwise. You need less than 3/4" wide for one that size.

If the paper wraps around a jay more than twice it's no good. I prefer only once. Just cut the paper corectly you'll know how much you need with experience.

6. Canoe special

7. If you didn't trim any paper off that's gonna taste like paper big fucking time and I hate the taste of paper personally (When it's overpowering)

8. Lol you rolled that with toilet paper, I can see the paper sticking out of the end, your just no...no.

9. I rolled it with 3/4 of a Rizla king size pape. Why the fuck would i roll with toilet paper?

10. :smoke:cute joint...awww it just a little baby:smoke:

11. I wouldn't smoke it, spend the 2 bucks and get rolling paper.

12. Looks like something that ive pulled from my ass

13. Damn, 10% weed & 90% paper?

14. Bahaha i used a pape you assholes!

15. Lmfao toilet paper joint :eek:

16. Looks good enough to smoke, my good man.

:smoke:

17. Looks rather skinny and loosely packed, maybe a short fat pinner might do better.