Rate my Piece & help me name it

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BongsAway90, Apr 12, 2012.

1. got it a littl while ago, havent used it much since i got a vape so haven't gotten around to naming it.. any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. I rate it 8 out of 10 because of its shine but the shape is a little bit odd

3. thanks, ive always been happy with B's lol. welcome to GC btw saw it was your first post keep blazin :smoke:

4. The mystic Blue. Idk haha, pretty cool spoon. I need to get another one, my old one fell out my window lol.What kind of vape did you get?

5. a ssv

6. 10/10, I like the shape a lot!

And name it Jaws or Vortex or Spaceballs or Eagle!

7. How do you like the ssv, im deciding between the ssv and dbv

8. 7.2/10 tapeworm

9. 9/10 I like the shape and the pattern on the outside of the bowl.
    Domhan (Gaelic word for "Earth")

10. id say get the ssv, bc you can customize itmore later down the road, and i like that the thing is tilted so that the bud cant fall down into the heating element, u can get a ssv for around 200 bucks on ebay which isnt much more than dbv, but if u dont feel like spending the extra cash id say get the dbv bc its gonna give u pretty much the same experience which is great :smoke: u cant go wrong with either

11. Im not a big fan on the shape of the bottom of the bowl but other than that looks like a nice pipe

12. Where did you get that?

13. the grass city website, and i named it, bulbasaur hahah

14. Classic Pokemon for the win! :D

15. I feel like Indig Moth... nice piece btw

16. [quote name='"BongsAway90"']the grass city website, and i named it, bulbasaur hahah[/quote]

Shoulda named it blastoise since its blue and white lols

17. 8 out of 10. and Name it Slug.