Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YoooJess, Jan 30, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422651223.199953.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422651236.395451.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422651250.347126.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looks pretty crumbly. Many crystals? I'd smoke it but probably wouldn't pay much for it.

4. Not too bad i see a little purp ? Or it might be the lighting. I agree that it looks pretty crumbly though and I can see many crystals. That seems to be at the point where my dealer would just hook me up because he knows the quality is down.

5. Purple doesn't mean much except genetics or temperature it was grown in. Only way to tell is how it smokes.

6. I'd smoke it, but to be honest I smoke airy 85% of the time, because even after 20 years I still have a low tolerance. Is that stuff called dispicable, I got a dub of that as a freebe for buying an O it looked like that and was mad crumbly. It was the best shit I ever smoked, but the group of people I smoked it with hated it. All of them got stupid parenoid.

Sent from old ass Droid

7. marijuana

8. It looks alright. 

9. 19.3 / 50

10. Commercial green mexi brick, dont pay more than 600 a LB.

11. 100% no doubt mid.

12. How much weight was the total pick up, and how much did you pay for it? We can judge the pick up better that way. Looks like higher end mids, but I could've wrong because the pics aren't that detailed.
    Could be* not could've.