Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rate my nugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weed420deew, Feb 7, 2013.

1. #1 weed420deew, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Og kush
    ForumRunner_20130206_210715.png

Silver haze

ForumRunner_20130206_211045.png

Purple kush

ForumRunner_20130206_211119.png

no name indica
    ForumRunner_20130206_211148.png '

2. First 3 are a solid 8 by th looks. Couldn't tell u unless I took a couple rips tho

3. all look decent. 6/10 overall

4. looking good looking good.

5. #6 hahabud, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
  6. looks good, some are poorly trimmed, but im sure the leaves were on for a good reason, gotta say the silver haze - the trim job is the best looking, then the og of course, happy smoking man

7. I'm really loving those first two strains! Like mentioned, the last two seem a little under-trimmed, but sometimes with good bud it's better to leave those leafs on, as they have a lot of crystal and flavour!

8. I think the last 2 look the dankest for some reason. :smoking:

9. They all look nice!

10. did you grow them?

11. Thanks for the feedback and no I didn't grow them, but a friend grew the purple kush

12. Looks good. Trim on some of them could be better but I would smoke it.

13. Picked up some white virgin tonight, few bowls gets you done

Attached Files:

14. I could tell you live in Canada just by looking at the nugs! Swag me out! Represent homie whazz good

15. Hahaha hell yeah man what province are you In?