Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luckilyil, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I just started rolling joints about 1-2 weeks ago, practicing in my room with small rice papers, I double wrap my joints bc the paper is so thin. I still can’t roll a blunt for shit but what do you guys think I can take brutal honesty

The first image is the first joint I ever rolled successfully, it took me like 8 paper’s

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I pack them a little more fatter now that I got the hang of it I forgot to take a picture.

3. i think they look pretty good dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. you have a ways to go .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks good.
    I still cant roll for shit:)

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. How do they smoke is the real question.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Next step, use a single paper.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

8. Pretty good actually, I don’t make them too tight

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Get ya one of these , and roll you some of these , i also use a grinder first , but the scoop and stick ,
    Can't beat it for 20$ on Amazon [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh i forgot to rate it ,

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hi you know stuffing a joint is really different then just rolling a joint .
    the people who roll good can roll a first class joints in seconds .

The word rolling should be exactly that ,, not folding but actually rolling a joint .
    A choice in papers can make a world of difference .
    Your next joint crumple the paper, just wad the shit out of it then un crumple the paper and roll a joint ..
    How you prepare the weed is important and the weed used in a joint I prefer that the weed is on the dryer side ..

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. How is that rolling a joint ?

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. That's packing a joint ! ,
    Same thing he used ,
    Pick it , pack it , fire it up ,

14. #15 sdrodbuster, Feb 11, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    Semantics, "don't argue them"

15. Pre rolled cones aint far.

16. I use elements rice papers, I also D
    Well yeah I know Stuffing and rolling the joint are like two different things, I use Elements rice papers, which are not pre-rolled lol. But I will take your advice and crumple the shit out of the paper

17. Elements is poor grade of rolling papers imo for a person stating to roll .
    They don't taste bad but they are slick and they don't always stay glued together .
    try the 1.1/4 zig zags in the orange booklets ..
    easier paper to roll but taste worse then the elements

• Like Like x 1
  18. Back in the seventies, you could buy these things that were probably originally
    designed for poor people to roll their own cigarettes.
    Just a pair of rods, and a blanket.
    put the paper on the blanket, weed on paper, pinch roller, twist, lick and done.
    No hassle, no mistakes, no waste. Rolling machine.

19. Haha, this is so funny since these are still very much used here in Europe. Maybe we are so poor?