Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my joint rolling (Beginner)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2313, Nov 24, 2013.

1. I have rolled a couple joints before. Maybe like 3-4 that have gotten the job done when none of my other friends can roll. So i bought these extra long papers today and just tried rolling a j with them. They are alot harder because i cant just cone them and twist off like i can with shorter papers. These are Bob Marley extra longs and i used about 1.4 g of nug. I really jammed the nug in after i rolled it then put more nug in jammed it down and twisted it off. I know I cant roll J's compared to most ppl on GC but do you think I have potential? Would you consider it at least smokeable? Any tips? Thanks to anyone who helps me out, one love my blades.

2. do you have a pic mate?

3. no pic

🌞

4. Lol sry guys i posted another thread with pics

5. He smoked the blunt before coming on to post the pic, and was too high he forgot to post the pic. Because he was so high he forgot, he must've rolled a mighty fine blunt to get that high in the first place. Don't need a pic at all man, good job. 

6. Lol true man thanks hahaha