Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rate my joint 1-10

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Propaghanja, Sep 14, 2013.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379119465.355037.jpg rate my joint 1-10 and gimme some tips please thanks ^.^

~ keep it real and smoke up~

2. It looks smokable lol. Look up the credit card method. Perfect j's every time!

Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyways. - John Wayne

3. if you rolled it by hand then you did a better job than I.

4. yeah i rolled it by hand and its like my 5 th joint ever

5. whats the credit card method

6. Look it up on YouTube.

Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyways. - John Wayne

7. Buy a rolling machine for a few bucks at LHS

8. Don't use the card technique, or a rolling machine... Just keep rolling joints the old fashioned way, man! This joint is pretty good, it looks slightly wrinkly though. That's my only critique; 8/10. 

9. #9 EvilTaco, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    Looks decent mate, way better than mine but not the best lol.
    Im a pipe smoker :)

10. #11 Shiva Blaster, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    Don't make me roll up a 3-way cannon of some homegrown Chocolope, bubble hash, and hash oil to make that cute little bugger feel inadequate   ;)