Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my first eighth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SMKE, Jun 10, 2012.

1. is this worth $45CAD?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks like regs to me, not worth $45..

3. Defiantly not reg op..

I'd pay 45 all day. Looks good :smoke:

4. Looks like high mids, not worth $45

5. its from craigslist, im just glad i didnt get raped :rolleyes:

6. looks good 45 a little high for the gta area though for danks.

7. Seems good to me. The real question is how does it smoke? :bongin:

8. good or bad, heres my first attempt at a joint
    [​IMG]

9. [quote name='"SMKE"']good or bad, heres my first attempt at a joint
    [/quote]

Better than my first attempt. Sad to say it Was from a page of an old book with thin pages.

10. Decent could be better J good for first. The buds no could.be danker but not bad

11. It looks like good bud, knowing CAN prices it coulda been better but not bad overall. Pics coulda been better without the bag tho

12. Iv seen better. Definately not trimmed great. But for your first time that will get you good and ripped lol

13. the guy did said it was vacuum-sealed.

14. Amazing for a first joint, at least compared to mine. You'll get better in no time.

15. Pretty expensive for an eighth...but if its your first eighth and thats your first roll that looks good enough to get you super ripped....

and since i see your from ontario...your shit is way over priced :)

16. thanks, still the twisted end is hella ugly :D

17. You got like a 20 bag..

18. Dude that is such a pro joint for being your first one, kudos. And the bud looks good too, happy smoking

19. Scaled it twice, got 3 and 3.5g :confused:

20. Some of the people on here... I swear.

That looks good for in the bag from a distance, a close-up would be nice. I'd pay $45 all day for it if I was buying weed still. The usual price for an eighth is $50, at least in California. Sure someone can get it cheaper, but the normal price is $50. I dunno how it works in Canada, but it looks like I'd buy a bag of that for $45. Again, some close-ups would be nice. I don't think you got jipped. You sure could have done a lot worse. :wave: