Rate my first blunt. ( pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by bender3430, May 11, 2009.

1. Hey, what's going on guys today i rolled my first blunt with no help. Please rate my blunt from 1-10 and 1 being that it looks like a man with no fingers rolled it and 10 being Pro. If i would rate myself i would have to say 2. I want some constructive criticism. It is my first blunt so hopfully next one would be better. Ty heres the pics

[​IMG]
    Dame my finger is fat
    [​IMG]

2. not bad man, not bad at all. :smoke:

3. Looks pretty good to me man. 8/10. Welcome to GC.

4. looks alright, but i only roll j's so i dont really know bout them blunts

5. Looks like a good, smokeable blunt! :)

I'd give it a 7/10.

6. i never care about the look..just how it burns.:wave:

so..howd it burn?

7. 7.5 id say

8. yeah, me too. it can look like a wrinkly pickled dick and still produce hits thatll knock you off your rocker.

it looks decent tho, i'd say its about 6/10

9. N0t BAD,
    L00k At tHiS! [[N0t My W0Rk!!!]]
    [​IMG]

10. That's good too, but it looks like It'd canoe like a motherfucker once I sparked it up.

11. Thats pretty good for a firsty, the end on the left is a little flat but still, good roll being your first.

12. that really good for a 1st try. id give you a 8 or 9. it looks like you pealed the stick and rewraped it so it still hase the twist affect that swishers have before broken down. good job

13. yeah it does look like it would canoe like a motherfucker,

motherfuckers are known to canoe around this area, they estimate that 80 percent of the population is made up of motherfuckers and 85 percent of those motherfuckers canoe, every now and then you'll a see a motherfucker cruising along in a canoe, yeah he's a motherfucker but at least he has a nice canoe. younger motherfuckers learn from the older ones how to canoe, by the time a motherfucker is 17 he should have canoeing down pretty well. Women motherfuckers are lesbians and don't canoe that often, usually mainly male motherfuckers canoe.

14. pretty good..
    6/10

15. 6/10

but if it burned good than thats all that matters.

16. What type of blunt/cigar was that? Dutch?
    Looks pretty good imo
    Smokability is all that matters though looks ain't shit.
    Mine look fucked up...but they get you fucked up.
    I hate a blunt that is rolled too tight.

17. lul wut?

18. hey man, if it smokes right, then it deserves a 10 :D

judging just from the look of it, though, i'd give it probably a 3 or 4. Not the prettiest looking blunt, but like i said, if it smokes right then its a pro blunt haha

19. that's a real good blunt for your first try.

i'd say 5/10. did it burn evenly?

20. Thats a 3-6 depending on the wrap you used, but honestly there is no way its an 8 like some people on here are saying. If thats an 8 then I roll blunts that are 50/10