Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my doobie.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whitey6, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Wow man Im really baked right now lol and I just feel so proud of that joint now, its like I've been finally inducted into the "brotherhood of the rollers"! :smoke::smoke:

2. I wouldnt go that far man, the bortha hood of joint ballas, is an invite only club ...., also no "real" smoker would smoke that ugly lookin thing with you, nobody!

3. Woah, bro. That's going WAY too far. That's a perfectly good jay with perfectly good bud in it. Why not smoke it? (unless it's schwag... ugh)

4. no need to be a dick. . .

5. Agreed.

White Lighters are bad luck. I've had a few bad incidences with a white lighter in hand, although it may be coincidence. Fuck it.

The bottom line is- ANY person who considers themselves a stoner, knows white lighters are bad luck. If a friend has a white lighter, it is your duty to inform him, and destroy of the lighter. Buying his dumbass a new one for his mistake is optional.

6. Thats ok I won't smoke with you. I have no time for idiots who call their brothers "Ballas". I spose you think your pretty hard core. If you don't have anything good to say than don't talk in my threads because I have no time for wangsters like you.

7. LOL " THE BROTHA HOOD OF BALLAS" will live on forever ...yo ..., LOL

8. Why do you talk like that? Why can't you just talk normal instead of like a gangster that thinks they are hardcore.