Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate My Bud please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreakyLeaf2016, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Picked this up for 200 an ounce in Northern Ontario Canada in a small Town of Stoners . Effects are very intense and euphoric as hell . Does it look ok ? I dont know whats good or not from Canada like is the standards the same in canada as the states or no ? 20161014_162144.jpg

2. Looks like some good... If the smell and taste is super loud great yummy tasting, then you have great loud.... If smell like hay and taste just plain no skunk or good flavor then just some ok loud

3. Decent price though

4. Looks a bit fluffy and leafy, but some nice frost going on.

5. Cleaned it up a bit , i got to cut my own branch and get a nice deal because of the 60% water weight. That other pic was of some older already dried but not trimmed stuff. Its dry and so waxy its hard but still squishy waxy when squeezed.

Attached Files:

6. Very pronounced fruity smell , guy said its GWS. Great taste . You can taste a fruity smoke all the way down the back of your thtoat. Almost like a fruit juicy j paper that works (smoked in glass pipe with clean hemp whick)

7. if you like it and the high is good ,its good ,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  8. More leaf then bud.

9. looks good would smoke

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks like mostly leaves to me

11. it dosn't really matter if it got a few sugar leaves ,,,if your happy with the smoke and high ,,,it ok ...but if you can have a go at growing you own if you can or got the space ,,,people here on forum will gladly give help to grow weed ,,mac

12. Though im now a spoiled med card user that gets his bud much cheaper, Ive gotten worse for 200, actually it looks pretty primo, definitely some good shit. Fair deal.

• Like Like x 1
  13. and if that is some legit GWS than even better. Legendary strain that ive never personally had the pleasure of trying.

14. Grew it from medical seed GWS from a trusted source. 45 something year old guru grew it. plants were 8 feet tall and took 4 of us holding hands to connect around us. I believe hes a medical user himself but he grows. Has been since 20.