Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rate my blunt (first ever)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stephes123, Aug 17, 2012.

1. So ya I just rolled up with tobacco so I could practice but tell me how I did!

Attached Files:

2. Looks loose. Not bad for a first timer

3. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']Looks loose. Not bad for a first timer[/quote]

Ya it is pretty loose is that bad?

4. You want it to be tight enough that you can turn it vertically and roll it between your fingers without any matter falling out the top or bottom. If you can do that and still suck air through it, you've rolled a solid blunt. Keep practicing, and you'll get the hang of it!

5. That looks pretty good for a first blunt man, just work on getting it tighter as you go.

6. It might burn funny or too fast. You could pack more weed in with a pen or pencils (something else whatever fits) or next time just make sure the bud is packed in there before you flip the blunt/joint/spliff/whatever

7. When's the baby due?