Rate, Hate, Mass Debate My Most Recent Grow Setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Corn Man, May 2, 2014.

1. #1 Corn Man, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
    I will take any thoughts, questions, or any criticism. I have built way more grow rooms than your average bear, but this is my first tent setup. Just wanted your thoughts on the general placement, I have four clip on fan and decided to have the two on the corner point at the plants and the other two in the right corner spread out the cool air from the intake. I have a 200 CFM fan for intake in the back left and a 500 CFM fan for intake in the back right. 1000W MH bulb with inline hood for veg, got the HPS on stand bye. Obvious carbon filter and the scrog will go in once the plant does. Just like to see any thoughts or opinions. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sounds good, pics aren't showing though

3. Showing up now? My Puush was acting funky

4. They are showing now, very nice setup. Personally I like to have my fan pushing through the hood in case there's a leak, but not everybody has the same concerns (neighbors n shit). Good job :bongin:

5. Thank ya sir, can't wait to get the little sprout in there ;D

6. I had a tent like that with an air cooled hood, well I had 2 air cooled hoods in there x2 600s.. got some wicked results.

7. Alright, well here is hoping my brotha. I got it going in there now, hoping for a sprout soon so we can get this underway

8. Looks like a nice setup!

9. Thanks for the support guys, now if this thing would just freaking sprout!