Rastafarian Backround And Reasoningth

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by sarahstrauss420, Jul 7, 2014.

1. I've been looking into new ways to lift my spirit and have stumbled upon the Rastafarian beliefs. These beliefs are some that I have great interest in. The leader of Ethiopia was Ras Tafari in the 1930's. Some people believe that he was the one and only messiah of Jesus Christ. His message to the world was peace and happiness. All Rastafarians fight against authority and structure basically saying that what is yours is also your neighbors. This doesn't mean they are a communist religion. It just means simply to share and be kind to everyone. If someone is in need, you help them. The whole concept is keeping the peace and helping people reach happiness. Smoking ganja for Rastafarians isn't about getting stoned, it's about crossing into a higher mind state of self realization. It's used to enlighten their mind so they can correctly reason the ways of the world. They say that it's in the bible to smoke "the herb". ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404764314.241389.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404764354.246645.jpg

Stay high,
    Sarah

2. Jah Bless

3. If you continue to burn up the herb, we going to burn down the cane fields.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

4. I n I ty u .....jah bless
    peace,love, and gardening

5. #6 TesseLated, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    :laughing: ^^

*..just saw that she's already been ban't...wtf...didn't seem that extremist...haha

6. I think because she kept talking about unmentionables and not using the word unmentionables.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

7. Ahhh so...she kept mentioning unmentionables... It is to laugh...that'll do it

8. i cant believe a person really said this lol. thats fucking hilarious.