rasta label roor beaker bottom 14" for $265, worth it?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SmokesRJokes, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Found this on craigslist.

[​IMG]

Is it worth it for the price?

2. sick looking bong, but not for the price. if you look on grasscity.com, theres a similar red label beaker bottom thats only 160. does that one come with a diffy?

3. May be a noob question, but what exactly is a diffy?

4. too expensive

5. diffuser

6. What do you search for when looking for bongs on craigslist? Do you just type in popular names like roor and such?

7. just search for bong or water bong or water pipe, that should work.

8. Yeah that's pretty much what I've been doing. I guess there aren't too many smokers in my area, or they all love their glass:D. And to the original poster I wouldn't pay $265 for that piece. You can get a new ROOR for less than that.

9. $265 seems pretty steep. I could get the tube version for $200 locally brand new so I duno if the beaker bottom makes it worth that much more, I wouldn't say so, but the prices might be different in your area.

10. For 265, you could get a way nicer bong than a roor if you can get the idea that "roor is the best", because there are alot of really nice bongs out there just without the hype that roor has gotten. Check out your local headshop. No offense to any Roor lovers lol

11. is that from the bay area craigslist? i think i saw that

12. no offense to you, but you won't find better glass than RooR.

13. Many people would argue with you, everyone has their opinions though.

14. Nope it's from chicago. How sure are you that you saw the same picture? Maybe it's a phony :eek:

15. It doesnt look like theres the â after the ROOR label. If there isnt one then its a fake.

16. #16 gerg, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    this is the bay area posting i found http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/for/875921633.html just a coincidence i guess haha

17. Why do you guys always have to argue which bong brands are best. Maybe some people don't like their soda with a lot of sugar, or their coffee with any cream.

We all have our tastes, there's no need to bash all the time, because it'll be never ending at this rate.

Not everybody drives a fucking Corvette, and not everybody who doesn't drive one like fucking Corvettes. You guys need to chill! Excuse my language, it's all for dramatic effect.

18. And to the OP... I wouldn't do it. I saw one of those for $199 at a headshop around my area.