Rappers that smoke weed

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by sparty12, Feb 11, 2009.

1. that's cuz he's a weakass bitch.

2. well i have smoked with juelz santana, fabolous, the game and a shit load of underground rappers.

3. my parents have 3 children (including me) and they have smoked weed since there late 20's (they now in there mid 50's) they raised us just fine and we all graduated high school, so to say that his kids are more important than smoking weed is kinda... redundant

4. time for a new list

rappers that dont smoke weed (often)
    gangstarr
    i feel like talib kweli doesnt

thats all i got

5. I know GZA said he doesn't anymore.

6. Ha how can dudes come on here and act like they know for sure guys smoke? We have no idea. They can say whatever they want in their raps, hell half the mainstream guys don't even write their own shit. Yeah there are some that are most definitely confirmed smokers like Cypress Hill or Bone Thugs, but who smokes "the most" is unanswerable.

WHATTTTTTT I need more info on you smoking with Game...

7. yeah i'm pretty sure they all smoke weed......

but that's a good thing, cause if not then half the music they made wouldn't be so good to blaze to.

8. havent u ever heard that song get em high?

N-now, thr-thr-throw ya motherfuckin hands
    GET EM HIGH
    All the girls pass the weed to ya motherfuckin man
    GET EM HIGH
    Now I ain't never tell you to put down ya hands
    KEEP EM HIGH
    And if ya losin yo high than smoke again
    KEEP EM HIGH

9. snoop dogg does still smoke weed, and if uve ever seen "snoop dogg's father hood" on E! i believe he has his own little hut thing its like a tiny ass room and hes got a tv and video games that he smokes in, he isnt smoking publicly because his kids are young, not older, and he probably hopes that they dont smoke weed or at leats see him smoking, other than that snoop is the shit and fuck all the haters

10. yeah but how are his kids not gonna know he smokes when he talks about the bud in almost every one of his songs?

11. hahaha idk its rap music what do u expect but its like this.... would u want ur kids knowing u smoke pot but never see it or would u want to just flaunt it openly cause of ur music

12. good point.

13. It's funny how back in the day, mostly during the late 80's and early 90's, a lot of hip hop artists would rap about how they didn't smoke weed. One of the early ones uhmmm cough cough, Dr. Dre. NWA, Respect Yourself. Remember?

14. It's called Express Yourself but we get the picture.

15. Dr.Dre definitely does smoke weed... for example in one of my favorite dre songs (STILL D.R.E)

My life is like a soundtrack I wrote to the beat
    Treat my rap like Cali weed, I smoke till I sleep

or also in the song Say What You Say (eminem ft dr.dre)

And I'm, somethin of a phenom'
    One puff of the chron', I'm unstoppable
    I'm alive and on top again

so yeah idk about dre not rapping about smoking weed maybe wayyy back in the day like the NWA era but he def smokes pot... who else would name their album "the chronic" lolol

16. oh and also Forgot About Dre

But ya'll think I'm gonna let my dough freeze
    Ho Please
    You better bow down on both knees
    Who you think taught you to smoke trees
    Who you think brought you the o' G's
    Eazy-E's Ice Cube's and D.O.C's and Snoop D O double G's
    And a group that said muthafuck the police
    Gave you a tape full of dope beats

17. in that song he says he doesnt usually smoke

18. ya lyrics are misleading. 50 made a song called high all the time on get rich or die trying

19. hahaha ive heard a bunch of songs of kanye west talking a bout weed idk