Rapid start root enchancer?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Pancho415, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Has anyone used rapid start root enhancer before? Well my question is how would I fair using it with seedlings in rapid rooters... Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. I haven't used rapid started yet only great white which is cheaper.
    but always hear good things about rapid starter you shouldn't be disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks... Have you used your brand on seedlings for germination? Or when do you think would be a good time to apply to my schedule?

4. I run hydro/Dwc and gave her 1tsp in 4 gallons of water, I gave mine her dosage at around 4 days after she sprouted.

this is from yesterday 3rd feeding aka Week 3 of veg.
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. this is about 12-14 days old from sprouting.
    a lot more roots than my first time grow.

Attached Files:

6. Sheesh!

7. Thanks I feel like I should give it a shot... Thanks for the info and. Prompt responses

• Like Like x 1
  8. yeah I'm proud of my root system so far, my first grow and like one or two roots long an skinny for a few weeks , then this grow when I started using great white it was multiple roots very wide.
    which is now turning into a big ole root ball which is what you want!

9. no problem anything to give a fellow grower info!
    Use that rapid starter by the bottle i believe it has nitrogen in it so don't over use it, if any thing do a quarter of what it tells you to use until your seedling gets older then hit her with a full dosage

• Like Like x 1
  10. Definitely... I'll post pics when I get started... By the end of the week. BTW my strains are Dutch passion Brooklyn Sunrise auto and g13 labs green crack fem. Ive heard great things about do strains and about Green crack. I'm in Cali where ppl are on the More exotic strains so I've never tried either. Should be fun lol.

11. start a grow journal I have one, they keep you organized if you input everything you do put dates And you'll never lose track of what happens in your grow!
    autos are more difficult to grow they're extra picky. just make sure you research a lot on autos there's a lot of donts. and some do's. good strains.
    I'm growing Violeta by ace seeds!
    image.png

• Like Like x 1
  12. Will do!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I use super thrive for first few weeks it makes the roots go wildly crazy growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum