Rape

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by deadkndys, Aug 5, 2012.

1. When both people are blackout drunk it's apparently the guys responsibility to make sure they don't have sex.

Otherwise you're a 'rapist'.

2. I cannot fucking believe how many people think rape is funny

U know what happens to rapists in prison?

They slice u open with a lot of superficial cuts..then they piss on u..then stab u in the jugular I've fucking seen it with my own eyes

Even cold blooded killers look down on rapists

I have no compunction about killing a rapist..

Sick human piles of fuckin scum the fucking lot of em

And u guys may not be rapists..but I bet u would let it happen and laugh about it

Like those assholes who watched that girl get raped for hours by multiple guys over several hours at a prom!!!

Ur just as guilty to me

3. Funny how this is directed only towards males..what about all the drunken whores that tried to hop on for a free ride and when told no, were rather persistent? Its happened to me :confused_2:
    The only reason why its not looked at both ways, is generally because in most cases a woman wouldn't forcibly take advantage of a man..but there are cases of women drugging people and then doing so.
    I'm not standing up for either side of anything..just saying how its always publicly generalized towards one group, is a bit unfair.

4. Did you know that 99% of statistics posted on the internet have no verifiable source?

5. That's true

Most women dont need to force it cause most men will say fuck yea!

But there is a surprisingly high percent of women guIlty of sex crimes..most are molestation but it's still rape IMO

6. Thread called "Fucking with a married chick/dude?

Scumbag Melkor:

Calls rapists "Sick human piles of fuckin scum".

Has sex with a married woman; doesn't have a problem.

7. Are you saying rape doesn't happen in prison?
    I would believe that if instead of rape you said child molesters. But I don't believe that about rape.

8. Hes also a "1%er outlaw" that has obv been to prison

9. For one man..didn't know she was married when I hooked with her..and having sex with a married woman and rape is like comparing mugging someone on the street to pulling a massive bank heist

But yeah rape happens a lot in prison but those guys always end up dead unless they have protection..even if they do.. They r always looked down upon..

10. Pedophilis have their own special yard and barracks..hard to get too..
    Rapists are classic hits for gang initiations..

11. lol wow thats sad. im absoloutely positive no woman wants to be raped , its not rape if she wanted it .

12. I really don't care about rape. Women will continue to get raped. Guys will continue to rape. Girls will continue to wear skanky clothes. Even if they didn't wear skanky clothes, women would get raped.

I think women just need to accept the fact that they might get raped one day. Sad world we live in.

13. [​IMG]
    Just gonna drop this here

14. Oh yeah! That's right...I only want them to act because I don't personally agree with something someone is saying - it's nothing to do with the subject matter and people trivialising it and making jokes about it and saying they've raped people...yeah man, it's all good - just that I'm not personally into it :rolleyes: so clearly a mod acting on this would be a completely biased act.

Are you fucking for real?
    Pandoras box or not, this is now a forum that condones through inaction, discussion (not a problem) and joking (or serious? either way a problem) about sexual assault.

...I guess it's so easy to joke about because it's the only way some people around here would ever GET sex...well, that is, aside from whatever action their family members gave them that has them so skewed in the head.

Haha LOL rape! Funny Right?
    Could fuck your life right up but it's so fucking cool and edgy to laugh at it.
    Child molestation? Abortion? Sex slavery? Miscarriages?
    There's some more material for some future threads guys, start writing your jokes now, eh?

I'd post a clever meme about how I no longer want to live in this world...but it's not really me I'd rather gone.

15. #75 *guest, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012

I read an article once by some professional psychologist or some whatever qualified so-and-so talking about how people joking about rape can help cement a rapists idea that what they're doing is okay.

When most people think of "rape", they think of some woman getting jumped in a dark alley and raped by a stranger. That's not usually the case.
    People seem forget about cases of date rape and the like. They tend to equate rape with violence. A girl screaming "no" while a man forces himself on her, rather than more subtle rape situations where it's someone you know and there's just a good deal of pressure going on or even threats/blackmail.

The kind of people doing that sort of shit probably don't often even think of it as "rape". Like their friends say, it's not rape if she "likes" it, right?

16. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']

Really? Natzi?
    Since you'll be calling me one, here - it's spelling nazi[/quote]

Take a joke brotha. Obviously on purpose.

17. This whole thread is hilarious.

18. #78 Autechra, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012

As heinous a crime as rape is... easily and obviously one of the worst things an individual can do to another individual... I don't understand how such a punishment can be warranted for any crime. Again, I totally understand how fucked up rape is and how tempting the idea of violent retribution is. But I can't think of any crime that is deserving of brutal torture and murder, except for war crimes maybe, since war criminals let that suffering loose on potentially thousands of people and profit from it... nothing would knock them off their high horse like a knife to the jugular. Even in saying that though I'm letting my violent, animal side take over and cloud my judgment.

If you don't agree with me in that respect then at least look at it from a practical point of view. To wilfully and remorselessly rape someone, you have to have some serious psychological issues. Generally speaking, such issues stem from past trauma, esp. from the childhood... this IN NO WAY excuses anyone from doing anything. The point I'm making is, such torture and brutality as what you described is obviously a traumatic experience. Therefore it's a massive set-back for the rehabilitative process prison is supposed to be, and will end up having the offender released more fucked up than they were before. More trauma+psychological issues=exacerbation of criminal behaviour, and thus a higher chance of re-offending. Many would argue that such violence will discourage them from re-offending out of fear, but how is someone supposed to live a normal life after being tortured and brutalised like that? No doubt they'll descend back into whatever dark abyss led them to rape someone... that or they'll (hopefully) kill themselves. But to assume the latter will always happen is optimistic at best.

It's not so simple that every example can follow that equation, but I can't help but think that fucking up a rapist like that will mess up their life to the extent that they can't control the urges. Sure, beat them up a bit, shun them, just to the extent that they'll fear going back to prison and won't re-offend... but brutal torture like what you described will only feed whatever fucked up inner fire caused them to rape in the first place, in my view. So assuming my theory's correct, and assuming that people's violent urges towards rapists stem from empathy towards the (potential) victim... such brutality is counter-productive.

Of course all my theorising and talk is totally fucking useless to a prison environment... I understand that it's a different world in there and that all the moral analysis in the world wouldn't get through to most inmates... I'm more trying to convince yourself and any other people who wish such fates upon fucked up people that it's not the answer, morally or practically speaking.

19. I cant imagine what its like to get raped. Imagine as a guy, getting a dick shoved forcibly up your ass. Id never be the same again.

20. [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCofmu6cAg0[/ame]