Rape

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by deadkndys, Aug 5, 2012.

1. In red.

2. I've got to say that some woman do just look like there asking to be raped, Some of the shit i see some chicks wear when there walking through sketchy ally ways etc when there trashed. Obviously this doesn't justify rape in anyway though.

3. People should be able to dress how the fuck they want, without having to worry about perverts who can't get it any other way.
    You sound like a sex pest in training.

4. I read a story not too long ago about some Islamic convert using this argument.
    And they all do...They think it's the fault of the woman and not themselves..Twisted mental/moral justification no? The sick fu**ers...

edit: That's not just directed at muslims/islam but ANYONE who thinks such sick rationale is acceptable in anyway shape or form.

5. Did you even read my post??? Let me reiterate, I know people should dress how the fuck they want, I also should be go out and leave my door wide fucking open, I should be able to leave my keys in the car without worrying about someone stealing it, but the fact of the matter is there are going to be people out there who are going to break into my house and my god damn car, so I have to lock that shit up. Same. Fucking. Thing. For. Women.

6. You've got a good point but cars,material objects in general can be replaced. I imagine rape would cause a trauma much different to what you would feel after having your car stolen or house broken into.

7. Debatable, you guys really should look at this video though.

Rape is Sometimes Justified

It's genius.

8. Just because someone can justify something by involving certain unlikely events doesn't mean its right. Just sayin.

9. Awful post. Do you really think this is true?

Have a little think of how they would find them statistics out?
    Ask 100 college students and 8 of them are gunna admit to raping or trying to?
    3/10 would answer 'yes' when asked if they would rape if they got away with it?

Even if these statistics were true, the amount of people who are actually going to admit to these claims is basically no-one.

People will literally believe anythng that looks like a fact!

10. It's fucking sick to joke about rape..

Fucking sick..no fucking respect

11. Who's joking?

12. Well you for one..

13. Wouldn't it be funny, funny as hell, if Mr Bong got ass raped by 5 male gorilla's, RIGHT NOW.
    :devious:

14. I'm sure this is completely accurate.

That's fucked up right there.

15. Between 40% and 55% of all statistics are false, with a 12% margin of error.

16. So we've got coin-toss odds on your post being accurate:poke:

and for some reason I read 12% margarine of error and was like wtf is that? spoiled butter?

17. Thats my point, how can you trust anything you read on the internet if not backed up with evidence.

:smoke:

18. But OP's chart had four colors....four fucking colors man, people who make four color graph's have obviously done meticulous research and have enormously small margarine's of error:hello:

19. Did you know that 4 out of 5 men prefer gang rape...lol