Rape-aXe: The Anti-Rape Condom

Discussion in 'General' started by GanstaSmoker, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ya a women walking around in this till her vagina gets srsly huge. then no1 would want to rape a doorway.

2. Rape-aXe : Welcome to offical website of Sonette Ehlers

some of the answers to the questions...
    and some people have commented on "why not just carry pepper spray or a gun"
    this is going on in south africa, where $20 USD could be your rent for a couple months...pepper spray and such arent as widely available....
    and also, about the aids thing, theres been a rumor going around down there that if you have aids, and have sex with a virgin, then your aids will be cured, since this rumor has been going around this desperate population, it has resulted in a sky-rocketing increase of rape of young girls..and i mean young.

"the gaping vagina"
    if you see the pictures, its really not that firm, it really is like a condom and very flexible...
    and trust me, unless a gal HAS a gapingly huge vag, chances of her forgetting its in there are slim to none, and if she gets soo drunk that she forgets that its in there...you REALLY want to have sex with that?? besides her not being able to probably pronounce her name properly, she couldnt warn you ahead of time of say...syphilis! but yeah, when i was still having my period, i was fully aware of having a tampon inside me:rolleyes: pretty hard to forget about it actually...

and these are the q&a from the link...

"There will be blood all over the show and blood is the carrier of aids."

I am aware that blood is one of the carriers. The penis will be encapsulated and the tines are so small there will hardly be blood that can spill because it is in a capsule.
    "What is the possibility that the rapist would kill his victim?"

Regrettably, You are always at risk being killed by your assailant, Rape-aXe will buy you time to get away,( I know this from a patient that caught him self in his zipper. Rape-aXe will have the same effect just worse.) Luckily rapists do have brains they loose it for a few moments, when their blood rush to a certain body part, after that he will realize that is tagged and he knows he will be in double trouble should he kill you.
    "You will get vindictive woman that would want to get back at the guys and frame them. Do you hate men? "

You have a valid point, My advice, don't put what belongs to you where it does not belong and you will never run into trouble. No, I do not hate men I love men, I don't even hate the rapist however I hate his deed.
    "Your critics once said it is a medieval device! "

a Medieval device for a medieval deed.
    "Can the condom accidentally hook into my own skin? Will it cause permanent damage to the rapist?"

No, the design is of such that the condom cannot turn inside out, you do not have to fear.
    Your second concern. No, it will not cause permanent damage to the rapist he will have tell tale little scars on him. (He will have some explaining to do to his wife or girlfriend how he encountered those scars.)

i think that this is actually a pretty good idea for areas where the population is suffering in such a way...

3. That ain't gonna stop me from rapin' a girl

4. iam like tiger i just go for the other hole

5. I agree.
    Fuck this shit.

6. Spoken like a true ma' fucka.

7. If I ever go to prison I'm picking up a couple of those on the way.

8. this is why foreplay is important! be like all kissing n shit reach down there to test the waters and BAM! WTF IS THIS SHIT BITCH?!

9. When I'm doing the raping, I usually don't have enough time for foreplay.

Usually.

10. thats not nice
    [​IMG]
    i live by the philosophy if it aint fun for her it aint fun for me.

11. Lol'd.

12. Seems like a MAAADDD trap. what happens after he cant pull his cock out? hed defently murder the shit out of her.

13. Now all we need is one for prison

14. #74 BigTrees, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010

uhh spoken like somebody who knows very little about the penis

those barbs would absolutely tear into the blue and red viens and arteries in the penis

when erect the bloodpressure in a penis is rediculously high. blood would litterally SHOOt all over the place

a man would be in need of a hospital visit if he encountered one of those things (whether he deserved it or not)

i can pull my pants downnd take one look at my dick and that's all the information i need on the effect that thign(rapeaxe) would have on the D

that's a life changing injury

if you really want to protect rape victims you need to head to prison first
    and then to whores.... maybe whores even moreso than prisoners... but prisoners get fucking raped and everybody knows about it
    and nobody seems to care

those are the people who are at highest risk for rape

rape is a terrible thing
    but that shouldnt blind us from the type of life changing injuries that would come from its use

and the possiblity that it will be used as a weapon (intentionally or otherwise)
    and treat it as such

that thing would tear a penis to shreds
    it wouldnt ask whose dick it is or why its there
    it would just devastate

licensing and training. there should be a permit for that shit
    so nobody's misinformed

15. the thing about my post, i got almost all the info from the website...and no..i do not have a penis. but i do know quite a bit about them from health work...:rolleyes:
    im not saying it wouldnt cause serious or benign damage...because, well..i havent seen one work in person.

16. It hurts just thinking about it.

17. it didnt seem like it was a product intended for the USA market. this will be sold to the small portion of white women in south africa afraid of being raped. or who have been raped. i dont see the price being affordable for anyone else lol.

18. she never answered this question. theres definitely some crazy/ mean ass females out there all about givin a ni66a hamburger helper dick:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.