Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rap music.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Green in Oregon, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Do you think toking make you a better raper? disscus.

I belive it does.

heres a video of my friend raping.

Yes he is stoned.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgG_v1LmwRY]YouTube - Sunny raping in Portland[/ame]

2. Nah, I think you're both just pretty high....

Dub step always sounds better when you're baked though.

3. Dubstep is amazing always. Pluss sunny is dope no matter what, bester raper from the west coast, hes gunna be famous one day dude.

4. That's fucked up son

5. shhhh. no one will notice ;D

6. My friend freestyles like a boss when hes high. Its funny as hell.

7. I know some wack white kids that bust out crazy shit when they're stoned. It must me magic.

8. I will suggest that the title of this thread be changed to "Rape Music" to appropriately blend in with the context of the first post...:cool:

9. You guys make it sound like there somthing wrong with rape... jeeze. WTF.

10. Fuck, man...I thought I was the best raper in the West...:(

11. Nah, rape music isn't really my thing. I'm more of a rock and techno guy.

12. Well I'm hella white and I don't mean to toot my own horn but I can freestyle so much better high. Me and my friends just have cyphers it's a good time.:D

13. LMFAO @ toot my own horn. ^^^^

lawl

14. It doesn't improve my rapping, but it does help me keep flowing.

IE: I don't stop, but the quality of my rapping is as good as it would be otherwise, which is like decent, I guess.

15. id kill you in a rap battle son!!!!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtTMY8CLuxc]YouTube - White Hippie That Freestyle Raps![/ame]

16. ok, hippie is pretty dope mannn.

17. I can keep up with this dude freestyling

was sick though

18. haha yea man im pretty sick yo...i dont look like it but i was raised in the hood man...spittin is what i do