Rap battle tournment sign-ups

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Apex Word, Aug 18, 2010.

1. This is just me doing our busy host a favor...

Just post saying check to say your in..

2. and the epicness begins....check

3. yeah i dont care who runs it but just make it the same as the last one....1 verse

4. yo guys.. only sign up if youre really gonna be into it and not skip out on your battles and shit. there'll be deadlines and shit so you're gonna have to be on GC on a pretty much daily basis to check out whats goin on

PS ima take this over after signups are over. trying to only take 16 contestants and we got some kids on this site who are pretty serious about their rap so i dont want any wasted slots.
    if i gotta i'll increase the cut-off and figure somethin out.

so yeah.. first 16 "checkins" are in the tourny. after that.. depending on how many cats want in that aint.. i'll increase the slots accordingly or some shit
    PS .. i = in

5. im not bluntwrap,I was lurking when the last tourny took place

6. Is Banzai gunna fuck everything over again or is it gunna be legit this time?

If so count me in.

7. check haha

8. Check, one two. Let's get this shit goin'!

9. I'm in, just let me know who I'm battling.

10. lol^ guess he's out

11. We should be able to do at least 1 flip (feed) per battle, its kinda whack without them.

12. its unfair to whoever spits first...

13. Not if whoever spits first lost a coin-toss like concept..

14. #17 Fresh Error, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2010
    ^nah dude fuck it.. it's not any more fun writing a verse with flipping/feeding..
    it gives the person responding a free easy shot at hard punches

not fair in a text battle.. in a real battle that shit flies cause it aint easy by any means to think up some dope rebuttals in the 45 seconds you got before you start spittin

ima run the tourney the exact same way i did the last one. no rules are changin.. just a couple things (like # of contestants) to make shit run smoother

15. if there are spots still open, count me in fuck it haha

16. 12 so far lets get some signups people