Rap Battle Tournament Round 1: Kronologick vs. UpFromTheSkies

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Fresh Error, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Each contestant has 24 hours to check in, once both opponents have checked in, they have 24 hours to drop their verses. Remember the rules, 16 bars/16 lines!!! Questions, just ask refer to the original thread which I provided a link to below.

Once both verses have been dropped, voting will ensue for 24 hours, then the winner will be decided. Good luck!

When writing your verses consider the following:
    NO FEEDING/FLIPPING
    NO RECYCLING
    NO SWAYING
    NO BITING

Any questions on the definitions of the rules, see the original 'Rap Battle Tournament' Thread in the link above.

In order for your vote to count you must leave an explanation as to why you voted the way you did, otherwise your vote will not be counted. You cannot vote for yourself, either.

2. lets get it in!

3. cheeck! sorrry forgot about this

4. yo..
    Kronologick.. youre not a prophet but youre up against a god to talk with
    i keep the ganja stocked thick, so ima blaze and shoot you off like a bottle rocket!
    man i gotta stop it, i keep murderin common kids who compared to me are like opposites
    ima novelist.. yeah i "run on sentences" not commaless.. youre not dismissed
    hip-hop is fixed cause im talkin shit with proper lip.. this as far as you ever had a shot to get
    cause you're "comin up short" like a hobbit's dick! look who you jockin bitch!
    quit hidin that monstrous clit and come outta the closet quick! now this fool's thinkin "i gots to quit!"
    he couldnt come with a proper dis or punch if he cocked his fist and hit me once.. im the apocalypse
    and he sits in front like a smart lil boy whose moms fixed his lunch.. yo when it comes to this game you missed the punt
    you must not study history much or youd know nobody can spit with Up.. the gig is up
    but i still got six bars left to dismantle you.. trample you and turn you into a trophy on my fireplace mantle fool
    i was a camper dude.. i know how make fire with no flame and how to get higher with no jane
    you're just a sniper with no aim.. yo how you gon' put water to fire with no rain!?
    you tired? i flow 'caine! "i put lines on the table".. yes im rhymin and able..
    Kron's a fake ass bitch you might find him on cable.. n reality TV's the only way he'd get signed to a label
    i was on my grind in the cradle.. now Kron is dyin n fatal and all of my vitals are stable!

5. cmon kron do it up! you got plenty more time but i wanna open voting lol