RAP BATTLE TOuRNAMENT #5

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Fresh Error, May 2, 2011.

1. head dead has not either

2. word i just glanced at marijuana times post in there and thought it was head dead checkin in lol

im starting to think i should only take battle thread/postyourverse regulars in these tourneys

3. #363 Fresh Error, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Oregonized and cberry8 proceed to round 3 by default..

ima drop in 5-6 hours after im off work

4. already voted

5. I won't drop till late tonight i work the night shift to day so round 12 it'll be up. i got my phone so let me know wassup.

6. #366 Fresh Error, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
    yeah i think im gonna have to extend our time to drop til tomorrow at around this time, cause its the weekend and that really fucks my availability up, i just got off work dont know if i even got time to go home (on my phone right now) and if i do go home im only gonna have like 20 min to drop anyway

sorry my niggros.. bad timing. pussy over text tourney.

i'll try n drop late tonight too Puff so we can get voting started earlier but idk if im gonna be able to make that shit happen. if i do it'll be from my fuckbuddys computer

if i got any time freed up before tomorrow, trust i'll use it to drop

you can DQ me and shit if you want, or id even be willin to take away a vote from myself as punishment if i dont drop til tomorrow.. cause i think i pulled this shit on you in one of the other tourneys too lol

7. Me and Smiling is still tied.. Lets get some votes its a good one!

8. idk skies it's up to you know, im sure i won't do it till sunday its the weekend and i got shit going on..i guess we can do the same either dq me or take a vote away it doesn't matter. but i don't work on sunday so i will have time.

9. yeah, considering 2 of the 4 battles in this round already were automatic passes for the people in em (unless berry wants to let head dead drop since he posted in their thread last night) then i think we should just extend this round a lil bit so that our battle can happen. in which case if berry lets head dead drop then he can have til tomorrow too.

sorry to the rest of yall waitin for the next round to start.. im hung over as shit and will still drop sometime this evening but nah, no votes taken away or DQing from me PuffPuff just get to it asap tomorrow

10. alright so we got,
    Sparkin, cberry8, and Oregonized moving to round 3

this is the last battle of round 2.. voting just opened get em in guys
    PuffPuffHOLD vs UpFromTheSkies

11. this aint science i just got a mic in my hand,
    it brings violence like i got a knife in a man,
    i shake tyrants just for laying eyes on my land,
    i just keep an eye on my fam, its lions and lambs, im fryin the clams tryin to jam me up,
    i bite into champs and tighten the clamps you cant be tough just like i cant be touched,

im coming back to htis i jsut want to put it somehere ill remember

12. just bumpin this before i sleep.. quicker we get votes quicker we can move to round 3.. lettin it run at least 24 though so until around 7pm CST tomorrow

13. The people who get in the tournies and don't vote are bitchess. Don't expect no love in your threads.

14. When are we setting round 3 up?

15. ill drop threads tonight or first thing tomorrow.. thanks for the reminder i had some shit on my mind the last couple days been forgettin about tournies