ranting

Discussion in 'General' started by SMDforCABBAGE, Jun 17, 2012.

1. #1 SMDforCABBAGE, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    ever see/hear of those crackwhores who will lie, steal, prostitute, kill, backstab their friends just to get their fix?

same thing happens with cocaine, meth, even alcohol.

when I smoke weed Id rather share it with friends, not just keep it all for myself. when I'm high I'm so chill, friendly, layed back, happy. in no mood whatsoever to kill, fight, etc.

weed has eliminated my depression, made me so many good friends, cured my loss of appetite, helped with recent back trouble (pinched sciatic), and saved my grades (from all Fs and Ds to all As and Bs.)

it kind of sickens me that people group this miracle medicine the same way they would meth..

"it'll ruin your life, make you stupid, give you cancer, kill your brain cells, " etc..

meanwhile, a kid who was scared away from trying weed by propaganda becomes an alcoholic, grows up, gets liver cancer and dies at 40, or even younger overdoses drinking and dies or asphyxiates.

or propaganda fools him into thinking cigarettes are better for you than weed because *supposedly* "weed kills brain cells and make you stupid" . lung cancer, emphysema, death at age 35.

go to google

how many people die from aspirin every year?
    500-1000 usa annually

peanuts?
    200-300 just in the usa annually

lung cancer from tobacco?
    3400 in the usa annually

over-drinking?
    79,000 annually

liver cancer from alcohol?
    125,000 annually

cocaine overdose?
    235 yearly just in England

prescription meds?
    100,000 minimum in usa. annually

0 overdoses on weed. best pain med. amazing anti-depressant, appetite stimulus, sleep aid, cancer treatment, MS treatment, so much more..

people.. peanuts are a more harmful plant...

"I used the oil directly on my skin cancer and it was gone within 20 days"- VLC

VIDS:

list of diseases treatable by marijuana :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i6_aQU0tO4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

marijuana stimulates brain cell growth:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXm4cEanyqc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

how marijuana cures cancer, explained

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cUC8tjoB_0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

this man with MS is unable to talk or even control his body, tokes, does an interview. the only proif needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEOoa6Q4Bds&feature=youtube_gdata_player

this kid had seizures EVERY DAY until his dad bought a tincture (liquid medicine) that doesn't even get the kid high, but prevents the seizures.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VxXZFx2uDk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

more about the above video, and anxiety treated with marijuana. weed wars.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gATX3r69O9Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

CBD - doesn't get you high, cures cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQc4iJedmfc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

proof from the bible, treating diabetes with marijuana

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWrqwZ4G_8Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

skin cancer cured by weed? just by putting the oil on it?? no high??

exhibit a:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr8RPjrsYSI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

exhibit b:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K32kOe3jby8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

man saves his childs life: brain tumor eliminated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHZ5-gBU4ro&feature=youtube_gdata_player

weed treating ADD and ADHD, and recommended by pediatrician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj72e5q61Fs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2. So true. ^

/Thread.

3. #3 SMDforCABBAGE, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    [quote name='"Rshaun"']So true. ^

/Thread.[/quote]

those videos amazed me. seeing that man save his 2 year old from a brain tumor and seeing the other man help his epileptic son.. it's beyond words.

I highly recommend everyone check out some of those vids. particularly the first one, second to last, and the cancer ones.

4. i had seen some these videos before but great thread, i especially liked the one with the epileptic kid, how could anyone possibly say marijuana is bad after watching that kid, when DEA agents raid dispensaries they are actively ruining lives in horrible ways.

5. [quote name='"GoneWithTheSmok"']i had seen some these videos before but great thread, i especially liked the one with the epileptic kid, how could anyone possibly say marijuana is bad after watching that kid, when DEA agents raid dispensaries they are actively ruining lives in horrible ways.[/quote]

imagine you're the epileptic kid, WHO CANT EVEN TALK WITHOUT THE HELP OF WEED, and your dispensery gets raided.

think the DEA cares?

sad shit man but true, thanks for stopping by the rant, hope to see you on the city again soon

6. i remember once i saw a tv add when i was a kid....so this would be 1995-1998
    it showed a so called "Cool kid" at the time with his hat on backwards and his baggy white shirt
    and it said, smoking one joint is the equivocate of smoking 3 cigarettes
    and it showed him making a joint out of cigarette tobacco (at least i think it did)
    and went on about drugs being bad, marijuana a gate way drug yada yada yada

thats the kind of bullshit government funded commercials shove into our faces, lies and pathetic false facts about its effects

pisses me off it does

7. [quote name='"Endless Rain"']i remember once i saw a tv add when i was a kid....so this would be 1995-1998
    it showed a so called "Cool kid" at the time with his hat on backwards and his baggy white shirt
    and it said, smoking one joint is the equivocate of smoking 3 cigarettes
    and it showed him making a joint out of cigarette tobacco (at least i think it did)
    and went on about drugs being bad, marijuana a gate way drug yada yada yada

thats the kind of bullshit government funded commercials shove into our faces, lies and pathetic false facts about its effects

pisses me off it does[/quote]

that's why people are like "weed= brain cancer, lung cancer, stupidity abd death" lol.. so sad

8. Since this is a 'ranting thread', allow me to rant about something that's been bugging me for some time now.

There's an asshole BMW that's been pissing me off every morning. Apparantly his kid goes to same school as mine, so we often meet on the road in the morning, and he's a fucking obnoxious driver...

Fucking moron...

9. [quote name='"GGrass"']Since this is a 'ranting thread', allow me to rant about something that's been bugging me for some time now.

There's an asshole BMW that's been pissing me off every morning. Apparantly his kid goes to same school as mine, so we often meet on the road in the morning, and he's a fucking obnoxious driver...

Fucking moron...[/quote]

elaborate

10. Ok, I'll elaborate.

I'm on my way to my kid's school, driving like a responsible parent would.

Then I see this BMW in my mirror, and bam!

He passes me and cuts me off.

No turn signal, no nothing. He just, cuts me off.

I get pissed, but do nothing, I just drive behind him like a responsible parent would.

Then I sense the motherfucker is slowing down for no god damn reason.

And I'm thinking,

'The fuck, you asshole? A minute ago you were in a fucking hurry, you had to go faster than me, but once you're ahead, you're chill as fuck? The fuck is that, motherfucker?'

But I still drive like a responsible parent would. No tailgating, no horn, no high beam... just a nice guy on the road.

Then I see a window of opportunity to pass him, and I do.

So now I'm in front of him and pulling away.

Until we get to the school gate.

The motherfucker cuts me off again!!

Just as I slow down to turn into the school gate, the fucker brakes really late and cuts me off again.

That motherfucker...

But I still drive chill, like a responsible parent would.

But inside, I'm like,

'The fuck you asshole, you wanna die?!'

Asshole...

11. [quote name='"GGrass"']Ok, I'll elaborate.

I'm on my way to my kid's school, driving like a responsible parent would.

Then I see this BMW in my mirror, and bam!

He passes me and cuts me off.

No turn signal, no nothing. He just, cuts me off.

I get pissed, but do nothing, I just drive behind him like a responsible parent would.

Then I sense the motherfucker is slowing down for no god damn reason.

And I'm thinking,

'The fuck, you asshole? A minute ago you were in a fucking hurry, you had to go faster than me, but once you're ahead, you're chill as fuck? The fuck is that, motherfucker?'

But I still drive like a responsible parent would. No tailgating, no horn, no high beam... just a nice guy on the road.

Then I see a window of opportunity to pass him, and I do.

So now I'm in front of him and pulling away.

Until we get to the school gate.

The motherfucker cuts me off again!!

Just as I slow down to turn into the school gate, the fucker brakes really late and cuts me off again.

That motherfucker...

But I still drive chill, like a responsible parent would.

But inside, I'm like,

'The fuck you asshole, you wanna die?!'

Asshole...[/quote]

I can't fucking stand it when people do that shit.

I was in the car with my father as a child and a guy did the same thing to us for miles.we come to a red light.

my Dad takes a drag and flicks his but out the window, went through the assholes passenger window, and started burning his lap. he went berserk.

we turn right and asshole goes straight, swervin all over still panicky. me and my old man had a good laugh haha

12. There's a bitch, living next to my house.

And the bitch said,

"GGrass, the leaves from your tree is falling on my property. You should cut that tree."

And I said to the bitch,

"Yes m'am, I'll do that right away."

--

I am fucking furious... that bitch... I would have fucked her pussy with my foot but she's too ugly...

13. [quote name='"GGrass"'] that bitch... I would have fucked her pussy with my foot but she's too ugly...[/quote]

BAHHHAAAHAHA xD can I use that?

same thing happened to me but at least the neighbor offered to pay me for cutting it

14. Sure man.. you can use that...

In fact, why don't you go over to my next door bitch and fuck her with your foot?

Oh, even better, I'll pay you to cut my tree, and then you can use that tree to fuck her pussy.

But I warn you... she's god damn ugly...

15. One more rant.

--

The FUCK is wrong with my tooth? It hurts like fuck... :cry:

16. [quote name='"GGrass"']

In fact, why don't you go over to my next door bitch and fuck her with your foot?

Oh, even better, I'll pay you to cut my tree, and then you can use that tree to fuck her pussy.[/quote]

This is seriously the funniest thing I've ever read wtf haha I'm not even stoned xD

17. Well, I'm glad someone is getting a good laugh at my misery... because that bitch and her complaint about my tree is real man...

That bitch had the audacity to tell me to cut that tree.

The fuck?

I wanted to tell her,

"Bitch, you got YOUR god damn plants all over my side of the wall but you don't hear me complain. If you really have problem with my tree, why don't you come over the wall and cut it yourself?"

But then I thought about how ugly she is, and the thought of having an ugly person in my house wasn't very pleasant... so I just said,

"OK, bitch, whatever..."

18. [quote name='"GGrass"']

Well, I'm glad someone is getting a good laugh at my misery... because that bitch and her complaint about my tree is real man...

That bitch had the audacity to tell me to cut that tree.

The fuck?

I wanted to tell her,

"Bitch, you got YOUR god damn plants all over my side of the wall but you don't hear me complain. If you really have problem with my tree, why don't you come over the wall and cut it yourself?"

But then I thought about how ugly she is, and the thought of having an ugly person in my house wasn't very pleasant... so I just said,

"OK, bitch, whatever..."[/quote]

what'd you do if you climbed up a ladder to get to the tree and saw like 3 huge grandaddy purps in her back yard? xD

19. Not sure what 'granddaddy purps' are, but I take that it's name of a plant. Probably a kind of weed.

In which case, I'll forgive her for being ugly and make attempt to befriend her.

20. [quote name='"GGrass"']

Not sure what 'granddaddy purps' are, but I take that it's name of a plant. Probably a kind of weed.

In which case, I'll forgive her for being ugly and make attempt to befriend her.[/quote]

Lmao, "forgive her"! hahaha

yeah man, nice plants:) you got a favorite strain?