Rant on Christianity and religion...

Discussion in 'General' started by chinoko, May 24, 2012.

1. Fuck, how are people so blind? Today, at school I got an A on my essay(only one in my English class) and this Christian guy sitting next to me says "it was a plan of God and God is showing you your potentials and your path in life." What the fuck?? I wrote that paper, took my time on it and did it on my own. No "God" involved. Fuck man it pisses me off. I don't "hate" religion but it really bugs me when people do this shit.

If you're religious you are only religious because you were born religious and can't see passed that. It's sad really. I used to be a Catholic, started smoking weed and realized how bs religion is. So if you're religious, come back at me with answers. HOW DO YOU NOT SEE? Do you know what evolution is? Do you know what natural selection is? Fuck

2. God wrote that paper and you know it

3. Totally. God made me see how beautiful writing is. He is the reason. He helped me do this. He is what made me believe. God helped me wipe my ass this morning as a matter of fact. HEEEEEE is the reason. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    "God is beautiful and makes me who I is" Jose 9:22

4. Oh shit, we got a believer

5. But... But... If you dont accept god you'll burn in hell! And he'll kill kittens!

6. if god didn't create you then you would have never scored high on your paper. or something like thst

7. how do you know God is a "He"? God could be a she or even somewhere in between.

8. The god of the bible sounds like a needy douche.

9. Ignorance is bliss!
    If these religiosity people find happiness so beat it! Religion , can be fine and sometimes a beneficial tool if used in the right ways.

However, if you try to take someone elses rights away, prepare to be owned bitch!
    Ala Christopher Hithcens!

Viva la BlazeThatGreen

10. Blazethatgreen in tha building bitchezzzz

11. Jesus Christ...

12. #15 cball, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012

me...I've found god to be a bitch in my experience these last few years...and jesus...fuck, 3 days and back from the dead...eat his flesh, drink his blood, that's zombie shit!:eek:
    [​IMG]

13. Should have told him, "Yeah, cause God totally misspelled 'personification' for me."

14. The fuck does that have to do with it?

15. maybe to an idiot like him, it takes god to get an A

16. [​IMG]

Hey guys I believe in God, and Jesus Christ,....So what :confused_2: I don't personally push it on people much either:smoke: