Rant: I Did Something Stupid!

Discussion in 'General' started by INDECLINE, May 31, 2006.

1. First of all I know this is pointless and not really the right place to talk about this kind of shit but I just feel the need. If this is not acceptable please just delete it.

I occasionally do cocaine but have always been as responsible possible and taken precautions to minimize the chance of bad things happening. But as with anything no matter how hard I try bad things do happen. Im afraid tonight is one of those nights. I was looking for some cocaine and was having a hard time getting it. So my good buddy referred me to his dealer whom I have bought bud from before at an excelent price. I pick up off the guy and everything looks cool. So he leaves and my buddy and I test the product. Good shit. 1 hour later (now) I feel speedy but not numb. I think this shit may have been laced with speed. I know im not gonna be able to sleep tonight it really sucks. I am remaining as calm as possible. My pulse is slightly elevated but nothing to bad I know i'll be alright. Im sitting here listening to music and kicking myself in the balls for being so irresponsible.

Moral of the story: Don't let your lack of patience overpower your logic

2. Ive never heard of speed-laced coke before, but I have never done coke before so I cant really comment on the effects.

3. no biggy. i mean yeah it sucks you wont get much sleep, but meh just enjoy yourself man

it isnt really "laced" with it. Just what the coke was cut with instead of ether or something

4. True laced is kind of the wrong word cut is definatly a more appropriate word but no im not tripping I was just really hoping I'd be able to sleep tonight.

5. coke in general isnt really the drug that you want to do if you are hoping for sleep, no matter what it is cut with :p

but if you are able to sleep on it, more power to you man