Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rant and asking for advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by snuffy, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Hey guys, long time lurker, I don't really post. But something happened yesterday and I don't want to tell any of my friends because of embarrassment.

So I got the number of this guy from my friend but the dude was unreliable as fuck, always says I'll hit you up in two minutes and then never calls back. I had this other dude in the city, really ghetto but he hooked me up before with a couple of grams. I called him up and asked for an eighth. I met up with him and we walked toward his friends house and knocked on the door but something was up. He wouldn't tell me what, only that we could go to some other house and pick up the eighth.

We go to this other house, he knocks and someone opens the door, looks at me, shakes their head and says "No". Then they close it. He calls up his buddy, I guess, the guy with the eighth and the guy said he'll let him in through the back.

Dude then takes $60 from me, tells me to wait there. I didn't think twice of it, thought he'd be out in a couple of minutes. He goes inside through the back and leaves me outside in the cold.

1 hour later, I'm still fucking standing there! I'm calling this guy again and again, I called him more than a 100 times. I knocked on the door of the house, no answer. Eventually, I had to leave because I was woefully underdressed for the weather and I thought I was going to get frostbite.

I don't know what to do. I'm so depressed about this. 60 fucking dollars. I'm losing faith in humanity. I don't know if I'll be able to smoke for a long time, this was so fucked up. How do I get my money back? What should I do? He's not picking up the phone.

2. you got bullshitted.

your not getting your money back.

you cant do anything because its drug related.

Get the product before giving your money.

3. dont front the money
    you got fucked dude
    just let it go
    dont do anything
    find someone reliable and let people know this guy is shit

4. sorry dude, if you have been lurking here for a while, you should know to never front your money, especially to someone you were already sketchy about dealing with.

The only thing you can do is find this fucking guy beat his ass and take your money back? Make sure you beat his ass good for leaving you in the cold like a dick too. If your a puss or you don't like to fight then your fucked.

5. Another reason I grow my own.

6. You're right. I should've never gave it to him. I just never thought I'd be ripped off. It's happened once before but with someone I know? Didn't think it could happen. Fuck my life, fuck everything.

Now I have no herb for a long, long while. Got no money. Lesson learned I guess. I don't know, I'm so sick of dealing with these fucking dealers. Some are such fucking jackasses and all I want to do is toke up. Maybe it's not worth it anymore.

If I see this guy again, I'll likely murder him. He's going to be singing at a nightclub soon. I don't know his stage name, but it's probably on local hip-hop night. I will get $60 back. Or at least the satisfaction of leaving this guy half-dead.

7. what city do you live in?

8. let us know how that goes alright meng

9. word bro, risk your wellbeing, and someone elses over an 8th and 60 bucks.

sweet idea. :rollseyes:

dont be fucking stupid. let it go.

10. And let this guy keep doing this to other people?

Maybe 20 or 30 bucks I would let it go but 60 bucks is on the piss-off line for sure, this guy needs to learn a lesson, and OP doesn't want to be pushed around, glad to hear that you do though.

11. i have other things going in my life where 60$ isnt worth it.

job, college, etc.

hell get whats coming to him, what goes around comes around. its not worth it. any rational human being knows that. welcome to the real world.

12. $60 man. But I guess you're right. I got caught up in the moment. I guess I've gotta move on.

I live in New Haven. I guess I'll smoke off friends for a bit until I get some money back. Or I'll quit, I hate dealers. And my living arrangements don't allow me to grow my own.

Life sucks and is full of misery and pain. Even if I did get anything now, if I smoked it'd be a bad trip for sure. Fuck me

13. you got ripped off your not getting your money back its that simple. Dont do anything stupid to get back at him. Just accept that fact that you got fucked.Everybody get ripped off it is what it is, you just know now to not front money. Keep searching for a dealer and the first time dont pick up anything big i would go with a dub, then if its good and the guy isnt a scumbag you have your self a dealer

14. hate to be that guy dude, but realyl, its not worth it at all.

15. oh shit yeah new haven is the hood. i would be careful

16. I feel bad but you made the first mistake in buying weed. Never give money without seeing the product. Cant stress that enough. I dont think you can do anything about it unless you can beat the shit out of the guy. But me personally i would let it go. This has happened to me 2 times. Learn from your mistakes and never front money.

17. OP you sound like a dramatic 15 year old whose life is over b/ they lost their allowance of $60. It's the black market what do you expect? If you're really that worried about 60 then I've lost the kind of money you've never even seen before. Lots of it. Could've fucked up who did it, but didn't, because job and university are too important. Listen to caseball and don't fucking act like you're hard and would do anything.

Imagine whooping this dudes ass after he performs. And then the police come and he says "This guy just whooped my ass for no reason." What do you tell them? "I tried to buy weed from him and he ripped me.

You're obviously some sort of a pussy and will do nothing about it anyways, don't pretend on the interwebs that you will. If you were ever gonna do it, it would've been spontaneous, at the porch of that house.

One final note mr pussy man, do you really want to start 'beef' with some drug dealers, especially one that raps so he probably thinks he's hot shit and rolls around with a crew of equally douchey guys who think he's hot shit.

Give up, stay in school, and maybe make some money so a measly $60 isn't worth much. I smoke more than $60 worth every single day quit your fucking bitching and moaning child. If it wasn't an allowance and it was money earned, fucking earn more. It's a tough life, wear a helmet.

18. and knee pads

19. No reason to be such a douche man. I appreciate the first couple of paragraphs, you're right. But no reason to start calling me a pussy and shit. Yeah, I was bitching too much. I got caught up in the moment. I couldn't believe this shit happened. I was ranting. And, yeah, I likely won't do anything. I admitted that already. Don't think it really means I'm a pussy, rather that I know I have a bright future and that assaulting this dude would essentially end my life.

Whatever. Lesson learned. Don't front money. I appreciate the empathy from all.

20. You're right my bad. But take it as a lesson learned, not worth the extra trouble.