randomly feeling always high during a t break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KushNMusic, Aug 28, 2012.

1. #1 KushNMusic, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    have you ever taken a t break and after about couple of weeks or so you just randomly start to feel always a bit buzzed, always happens to me

like when you're not on a t break, you smoke and you're high, and after you've come down you're more or less sober, but when im on a t break, im just always buzzed, sometimes its stronger then other times, but its always there a little bit

i've heard that the reason for this is that the thc stores in your fat, since it is fat soluble, and its always being released but when you're not on a t break, and you have atleast somewhat of a tolerance the little bit of released thc doesn't affect you because of your tolerance, but when you're on a t break and your tolerance is really low then it starts affecting you and causes you to be always a bit buzzed, but then again thats the explanation i got from a drug counsellar that my high school forced me to go see, he told me it randomly because it happened to another kid he had from a different school, but i could identify with it, and it made alot of sense, which is one of the few things he said that made sense

they say that weed leaves your system in around 2 weeks or so, more or less, i've been on a t break for pretty much 3 months now, and i still have this feeling, which makes me think, does it really leave your system in that short of a period of time? i decided to post about it because it randomly started to become really strong out of no where, i started feeling more then just buzzed at times, which was just completely out of the random for me, since i've been on a t break for 3 months

honestly, its cool at times, but i find it a bit annoying sometimes too,if only i could just be real high all the time without having to smoke, now thats what im talking about ;)

2. Hey remember your tolerance to your body's natural endocannabinoids goes down dramatically so essentially you have no cannabinoid deficiency. Things like anandamide(sp?) That produce bliss in the brain may be causing this buzz. Also it could just be psychological. I get it too when I'm on a t break. Last time I took like a five day t break I had a slight buzz when I would wake up. I know thc stays forever in your hair, could it be that?

3. no its really a weed buzz, and its not psychological, this is the exact way i feel when i smoke a tiny bit of weed to get a buzz, and getting high from your hair seems fucked up lol, i hope its not that

4. not sure if i felt high during a T break but i've had random ass weird laughing attacks sometimes... (for funny shit obviously, but not that funny) infront of my buddies mom.... hahahah I felt like such a douche

5. bump, i didn't get many replys to this last time, i just wanna know if anyone out there has experienced the same thing or has any answers

6. Yep. Doesn't happen much now but it happened when I had first started smoking. I would run out of bud and then a week later I'd be sitting at school and zone out and then I would feel buzzed for like 2 minutes. It was nice lol :smoke:

7. #7 TickTockCroc, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    I know what you mean.

When I first started taking t-breaks, I got scared, because even after a week or so I would still have moments where I'd feel so out-of-it, and I was worried that I might have smoked myself high permanently (or something) lol.

I still get it when I take breaks, right now I'm on a break, on day 20. I sit in my car on the way back from work, or on my way to work, and sometimes just feel seriously buzzed. In the mornings I like it, it's like I feel so chill.

Now it may very well be that there is THC still in your system, after all, we know to pass a drug test, you can't just get it out your system over night. Some people have said it does take 1-3 months if you are a heavy smoker (which I am). I've taken a 7 month break before, and I was alright. I actually completely forgot what being high was like.

On the other hand, I believe it could be something to do with your blood sugar levels. Not many people know, but when you smoke, it lowers your sugar level greatly. Also, when you get the munchies, you tend to eat a lot, and not many people make great choices during the munchies, and this spikes your sugar level. That's why a lot of smokers say they wake up feeling nauseous, because a lot of smokers tend to eat a lot before they sleep, and junk food at that, which spikes your sugar level as you sleep, and every sugar level that spikes, has a crash (thanks for that info a while back, Granny!). I think it takes a real toll on your body, and its very important to eat regularly and healthily, if you never did while tokin. I feel it's your body re-adjusting sugar levels, trying to balance it out again.