Randomly dying?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BearKush, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys I don't have a picture at present but you can see previous pics in my sig. Anyone I woke up yesterday to find one of my plants randomly in the space of 12 hours has started to die? All the leaves have gone yellow, curly, dead, dry.

I thought it was nute burn to begin with but looks more serious :/

2. Nothing random about them dying..

If you are feeding them, the problem can only be PH or to heavy on the nutes...

PH is nearly always the culprit for lock out..

need pics to verify...

3. Agreed

4. Here are some pics.

Attached Files:

5. #5 "ridge"racer, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    The dreaded Phosphorus def..

Get that in check cuz that shit destroys yields.. Ask me how I know... lol

Your ph is too high, most likely causing this, or the strain simply requires it more than the other..

You should be at about 60ppm P per gallon of feed..

Take it the bank.. You cant repair this, only correct the plants current state of needing P...

Fix it bro.. Holler back with success..
    [​IMG]

6. Luckily they should be finished within 2 weeks, If not they have to come up anyway. I'll just give her some phos and see what happens.

7. yeah, just feed em another week if they only got a couple weeks, then flush the last week and youll be fine man..

Keep at it bro, this def usually hits a grower once in a long time.. trust me, I had it once in a sog and the shit sucked.. seems like you will still get a decent pull..

Good luck bro, holler if ya need anything..

8. Sadly the Phos didnt work and the pant literally lost all the leaves so i decided to cut her down. Another female which was stunted is also beginning to show signs of dying.

9. What pH was the water you were giving them?

10. around 6.5/7 on average.