Random thoughts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Kasrkin, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Driving to school I was thinking: "what must the various close-minded people think who come to Grasscity, look in pandoras box and see tons of people posting about other drugs when one of the misconceptions about pot is that it's a gateway" Who could say how many of those people actually exist, but I think it would leave a mark on who does.

And sitting here in class I read a few posts down about salvia "....should be required to take a class before using salvia to explain how it may affect you." which struck me a bit. It seems so easy, and like there are so many simple solutions to the legalization of pot. Taking a class (which you would 99% have to pay for) to learn about any substance should be required, as they all have some dangers. This could be taxed, bla bla, make them some money.

Class time!

2. One of the problems with drugs in their current status is there is no education. The only brain-dead education people receive is "Drugz are bad." If these same people were educated about the drug, they might want to give it a try, then more people can push for legalization. They could pass a class, receive their "salvia license" (or other drug).

What bugs me right now is that pills are so huge, and people use them instead of the natural and possibly safer alternatives. I mean sure sometimes I prefer pills (speaking recreational use), but other times it is better to toke up, or take some shrooms.