Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random testing in the actual workplace?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ctruck, May 7, 2016.

1. So I took a new job and passed the pre-employment test. Test was at LabCorp and was the piss test. My question is, since my company subjects employees to random testing, would I be asked to go to LabCorp again or would they have someone come to my workplace and make me do it there? Company has close to 200 employees. My thought is that I would just be asked to leave a little early to go to LabCorp again and do it there. Obviously no one will know the exact answer since I wont give the company name out, but what do you think?

2. I've witnessed people tested on site before.

Generally, the test is given for liability purposes when an accident happens or you hurt yourself at work and they find your injury to be suspect or whatever. I've saw my buddy get tested for scraping his knee on an icy patch, so it can be basically a trick the company uses to "Trim the fat" so to speak.

But yeah, drug testing is like the fucking Salem witch hunts.