Random Seeds Dropped outside

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by noodle0124, Sep 24, 2012.

1. My friends accidentally dropped some seeds in the back yard and its started sprouting! I haven't been on grass city in a long time but I wanna suggest stuff or trim as necessary if possible. Look at the pic and check it out gimme ideas it's getting big!

Attached Files:

2. Well it's not getting too big. I think it is hilarious though that it's growing from simply being dropped outside. Just take some nice, sharp scissors and trim those sugar and fan leaves off. You'll probably get about and 1/8 of and OZ off it. It's deff a sativa though. SO it will be a heady. That plant wouldn't be worth going out and getting a microscope to make sure you get at peak harvest. I also don't know where you're are from so different harvest times at different places.

3. Bakersfield, CA! It's 98 degrees outside still! Dry heat! I'm surprised its gotten so big! I should trim it up a bit! Nice color only bottom small leaves browning and dry! Do u think I could make it something?

4. I would not trim anything on that plant. Why?

I would pull the grass out thats around though. Thats taking food from your plant bigtime. It will also make wet conditions. Pull that grass out ASAP.

5. big huh?......lol

6. I meant once it's done. And yes, I totally forgot to say something about the grass and nutrients. That grass has probably stole a lot of nutrients that things could have been getting most of it's life. Lol, that's what smoking weed will do though. And 5150 is correct, wet conditions would be suitable for that lil fella.

7. You ment not suitable right?

8. Yes I meant not, morning dew will make it mold. I'm sorry 5150, I'm highly baked. I'm sleep deprived from work and just vaped some widow. I'm just trying to keep it together.

9. I'm getting off until I fully recover from the silver surfer in the morning. Good night ya'll.

10. Thanks for the advice hopefully ill post news pictures of it soon!