Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #2621 Private Stalk, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2622 Green Wizard, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Dude, your graph gave no source. lol. My graph comes from the congressional budget office. wtf lol.............

And your little media bias fact checker gave a glowing report for fair and balanced information in regards to taxpolicycenter.org

You have no idea what the fuck merry go ride your on. lol

The only revenue source the government reports comes from taxes. I would suggest holding back your flaming responses. You look silly bro.

3. I don't think your tall enough to go on this ride bro, but if you think you're a big boy, post your sources.

4. Jimmy Dore at a club ripping Donnie Douche after having a martini... Good for some laughs if you have a sense of humor. He uses the F word freely and frequently like Donnie dRumpf does off camera...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Or stop taxing everyone so they can buy their own shit

• Like Like x 3
  6. #2627 Private Stalk, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    IRS, but they didn’t have pretty graphs

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/18db06co.xls

More total revenue despite tax cuts.

But what’s this really about? Doubt you give two fucks about 9/11 victims. And now that you realize Rand Paul was not anti 9/11 unlike your buddy Ilhan Nur Said Elmi, you are grasping at straws and attacking ppl personally looking for any way out to where you can still feel like you were right somehow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rand Paul: Patriot. Citizen.

Ilhan Nur Said Elmi: Fraudster that ironically may actually get sent back.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Or make the government fund their bullshit themselves. Fuck more than half of what they spend is never seen by any of us.

But Norse, he gives 2 fucks about 9/11 victims. He’s butthurt Ilhan Nur Said Elmi is being investigated for fraud and marrying her brother among her getting called out for her hatred of America and complete lack of empathy for 9/11.

The $12/hr slave labor bernie employees are still yet to be told to stop talking/defending the squad. The memo is a slow trickle but until they get the call from the top, they will still fight like hell to prop up these commies lol.

Trust me. The call is coming... But it won’t matter. Trump can dial up these 4 morons anytime he wants to. He wears them around his finger lol. Practically literally... finger tapping on his phone, and he can make them front page all week long.

The fact ole boy is here bringing this up STILL only further evidences how well this strategy is working. I love it. I’ll talk about these 4 morons all day, even all year and up until election day lol.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I don't have excel.

Ilhan co-sponsored the bill to fund 9/11 first responders.

10. Prove her hatred. Alternative facts won't fly here.

11. She’s a democrat.

Mic drop.

• Like Like x 1
  12. A justice democrat.

:bongin:

13. Our military would get jacked by Iran if we tried to fight them. They kicked our ass in Iraq with IED’s and they would do far worse if we tried to invade with any ground forces. They have a shitload of cheap surface to air missiles and would knock the shit out of American aircraft. Americans vastly underestimate Iran’s military capabilities and over estimate our own military capabilities.

14. This is likely not true. Iran has a a shitload of short range missiles. They have a huge geographical advantage. They also have a long history of crafty guerilla warfare tactics. Additionally they have a large traditional military force that is nothing to sneeze at. A real war in Iran means Vietnam levels of human and financial sacrifice.

15. A little revisionist history lesson with Private Stalk. Obama came into office with a massive recession going on. He didn’t encourage people to work their way out of the problem because companies were laying off over 200,000 people every month and that wasn’t possible. Banks weren’t lending any money, consumer weren’t spending any money and as a result companies were forced to lay off a huge percent of their workforce thus increasing the other two problems. This is why the stimulus and bailouts occurred. We went from losing a couple hundred thousand jobs to gaining jobs in about a year or two. But most of that had nothing to do with Obama or even really bush. Most of it stems from bill clinton and the GOP working together to drastically deregulate Wall Street with the CFMA and repeal of Glass Steagall. At the end of the day our economy always goes in boom bust cycles and you can’t solve a bust by encouraging people to work that’s nonsense. If companies aren’t hiring because consumers aren’t spending and they can’t get loans then it doesn’t matter how hard people look for work because there simply isn’t enough demand for labor to match the supply. This is basic economics bud.

Hahahahaha at the part about trump’s tax cut. Most of the “stimulus” was tax cuts. In fact tax cuts that were far larger and much more wide reaching than trump tax cuts. You’re so blinded by your ideology that your hating on Obama for doing the same shit trump did. It’s fucking hilarious. We’re in a boom cycle and that would have been true regardless of who was president. Well be in a busy cycle and recession sometime in the next ten years regardless of who wins any elections. This is the nature of a capitalist economy

16. Do you really think this, or is it leftist anti-US military tribalism that you'll walk back in a few posts?

• Like Like x 2
  17. I don't know, but I think a serious amount of scepticism is warranted.

Higher-ups in US politics have engineered casus bellii before. We're not far from the WMD failures of the intelligence agencies.

The same agencies who said Trump is a Russian agent. Some healthy scepticism at this point, from both left and right, rather than diving on it dick-first with the asinine partisan gusto that has infected American minds in the recent years.

• Like Like x 2
  18. No this is 100 percent accurate. People in the US vastly underestimate the carnage that would occur if we tried to invade Iran for both the US and Iran.

19. Aha. 100 percent accurate, you say. Very confident statement.

We have plenty of data. What happend during the Iran-Iraq war, and what does it tell us about Iranian military capabilities?

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.