Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This was the Babylon bee, a known satire site. Snopes did over 20 "fact checks" on them so far.

2. I thought the Snopes checking this thing was a joke.

3. I don't think so, they went into pretty clear detail debunking it.

4. Lmao they're still on the case. Gotta fact check those memes while allowing a portion of the population to still believe that the President of the United States is a Russian agent.

5. So even though it's unbelievable, it's true. It's no wonder they're convinced the Green New Deal is our only hope, their bullshit detectors are broken.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That is a kind way of putting it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Think what you want of Crowder but when you have a school afraid of students debating each other you know something is DEEPLY wrong with our educational system.

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 3
  8. I actually just got done watching that, I disagreed with both but it is at least encouraging to see. It would be amazing if it sparked more debates without Crowder needing to organize them.

9. Disagreed with both students?

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah. But Idon't hold anyone to a high standard in an impromptu public and amateur debate.

11. Yeah. I agree on that too. They guy debating for guns was not well informed and not particularly confident. And they guy debating against would not agree with anything presented if it went against his ideology.

But the mutual respect for each other was nice to see. And likely the point of the exercise.

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hopefully both go away and educate themselves to be more effective in future debates or just in their personal knowledge.

13. If guns kill ppl:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. Slavery in the US where blacks were kept as slaves to do manual labour: 154 years ago.

Holocaust where 6.000.000+ Jews were rounded up put in camps tortured raped en masse and then burnt or gassed or shot in to mass graves often while family members watched: 74 years ago.

Blacks now fully accepted by modern society and the highest crime rate, highest single parent households and shittiest cities.

Jews still hated and persecuted by half the world, greatest entertainers, business owners, scientists and scholars. One of the top leading countries for technology and medicine nearly non existent crime rates (population size taken in to account) and extremely strong emphasis on family life.

Now guess which group is constantly bitching for reparations?

Vigilo Confido

15. I have yet to meet a single black person to tell me to my face they think they deserve reparations. It kinda seems like a pointless can of worms aimed at fooling blacks into getting back on the democratic plantations.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. People are generally too afraid to voice their true thoughts to your face. So maybe they do want it. But if welfare has any say in this I think they like reparations.

Vigilo Confido

17. If it looks as if reparations will become law I'm buying stock in companies specializing in genealogy. Reparation money won't go to individuals anyway although that's what many think. The money will go to organizations such as the NAACP and others in the grievance industry and eventually end up in the pockets of the bigwigs, just as the money from the reparation fees imposed by Georgetown University goes into funds, not to the actual decedents of the slaves previously owned by the University. Georgetown students vote to add fee to pay reparations

• Like Like x 2
  18. Welfare crushed the blacks when democrats rolled it out. One of the primary reasons they started being raised by single mothers.

It’s funny because there’s a very selective history being taught. It’s as if blacks went from slaves to ‘blacks’. At one point they had just as much going for them as whites in terms of regular plutonic family. Nowadays that’d be uncle tom’ing it.

I see nothing to gain from taking or giving any reparations. Why is it other cultures come here and outperform the blacks? It’s because the blacks fall into this victimhood trap and the others refuse to let themselves be victims. Not all blacks of course. A small percentage has broken away to think for themselves but you see where that gets them....

I just hope more can see what’s happening to them and are not afraid to hear the truth. The most racist thing imo is lying to someone because of the color of their skin. Even obama just weeks ago blamed fatherless upbringings for the problems with black youths and now men. But if a white person says it well that’s racist. But look it up. The dems had midnight raids to ensure black women on welfare did not have men living in the house in order to receive welfare. Called ‘man of the house’ rules. Was the start of the destruction of black family. All sold to them by the dems as free money. Btw - dems were not only the ones who foughy to keep slaves, but also were main members, founders and supporters of the kkk.

Why any blacks would trust a word out of the dems mouths... I don’t even care if the idiotic dem is dumb enough to believe their own shit or know they lying but I guess we shall see how many get truly woke in 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  19. The soft bigotry of low expectations has sealed their fate.

The dems are constantly like "shhh quiet darky let this white man speak for you, I know what you need boy".

And they just eat that shit right up because it's just subtle enough to go under the radar.

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
  20. AOC lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.