Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

random plants.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Jul 23, 2012.

1. a couple weeks ago my parents come home and started asking me and my brother how much we smoked and chewed and whatever while they where gone. Then started asking if i was growing(my brother doesnt smoke and they know ive done it plenty of times). I thought they were kidding so jokingly i said yea i had 8 plants outback and i laughed. Today i found out that their really was 2 plants growing right on the edge of are yard and the woods. my dad or mom didnt plant them and they pulled them and tossed them across the road they where only a foot high. and my brother doesnt smoke.

thats my story i thought it was weird. has anyone had this happened?

2. Was probably a fucking fern and your parents failed.

Yet around here marijuana grows easily.

You can go through the woods just pointing them out.

Yet they are small because they are under all that foliage its still funny.

3. my dads been smoking for 30 years he knows what a pot plant looks like
    where you from?